Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 5. (Read 4427 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Invest, buy and hold. That’s just how the world of crypto currency is. It will fall but most of the time it will rise, excited for the upcoming pre ico.

Thank you DrHeo for support Smiley

By the way, how many percentage will I receive when someone signed up and invested through my referral link?

5%

Trackico.io Rated XCOV.COM 4.8/5

https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/
copper member
I haven't read the whitepaper but what I see in the thread content it this seems to be a great one.

Thank you , I hope to read it to know more about Xcov platform
 Smiley
copper member
When will you have a Russian translation of the announcement and the technical document? I would like to learn more about your project, but I do not understand technical English

Working on it and very soon will be available , Thank you for interest in Xcov.com project..
copper member
this project is very interesting with some items developed with a considerable amount of fund allocation, I see this project also develop bounty campaign, does bounty campaign have participant limitation? and also whether to buy coins when ICO must have KYC?

Bounty campaign is open without limitation , No need to KYC to buy or trade in XCOV.com Platform.
Thank you
copper member
I am interested to this project. How much profit someone can earn from this platform?

55% from the platform profits will send monthly to investors in XCV ico
Thanks
copper member
My companions prepared for invest.they cheak ico .they was dazzling.

Xcov.com platform was created by programmers, traders and investors in digital currencies where they have long experience in this field
The intention here is that they know very well what traders and investors need in a single trading platform
And this is what we do with all our energy to be the platform that aspires to find every trader and investor
Thank you
copper member
Tell me, how many tokens are all released?

Total for sale : 150,000,000
Max : 350,000,000
copper member
I haven't read the whitepaper but what I see in the thread content it this seems to be a great one.

Thank you , I hope to read it to know more about Xcov platform
copper member
copper member
XCOV.COM

Your Platform! Your Life!
PRE-ICO IS LIVE

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currencies trading platform will be lunched by experienced traders.

Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.

Telegram : T.me/xcovcom
TrackIco.io Rate : 4.8/5 https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/

Activity: 84
Is this service is provided for only limited users.? if yes then why?

A limited number in the beginning to keep the quality as high as we want it
We will incrementally increase the number until it reaches not so limited as the possibilities
Thank you
The design of the project is attractive and the strength of this can be through the cell phone, maybe focusing a little on the platforms of the cell phones can be a bet for the future or seek new avenues of success, perhaps can be daring to enter a path little explored, What should I say about it? I'm curious about answers.

You are right and we really want to focus more on this aspect which is also part of our plan of action
Stay connected to the project here or social media to get everything new
Thank you

Enjoy your free time while we’re watching the markets for you and receive signals wherever you are or simply copy it linking your accounts with Xcov Autotrader without moving your funds!

thank you sir. I am amready expecting much on this project. I hope there will be more  investors and supporters on this project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Wow we are waitiing for something like that
The project brings a lot of newness. Team work quickly introduced to the community. I have tracked the project to see that this is one of the most reliable projects nowadays, people can visit and read the project information you will surely love this project.

Thanks Lamngan for support  Smiley
will the sale be in stages or phase one ?

01-06 Rouns 1 = 35% Bonus
15-06 Rouns 1 = 25% Bonus
01-07 Rouns 1 = 15% Bonus
01-08 Rouns 1 =   0% Bonus
this project is very interesting with some items developed with a considerable amount of fund allocation, I see this project also develop bounty campaign, does bounty campaign have participant limitation? and also whether to buy coins when ICO must have KYC?

Bounty campaign is open without limitation , No need to KYC to buy or trade in XCOV.com Platform.
Thank you

Bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370

Xcov.com platform was created by programmers, traders and investors in digital currencies where they have long experience in this field
The intention here is that they know very well what traders and investors need in a single trading platform
And this is what we do with all our energy to be the platform that aspires to find every trader and investor
Thank you
Dividends from Trading Pool
Exclusive for ICO investors! Recurrent profits simply holding tokens without adding extra funds.

Xcov Platform
Why choosing us
YOUR PLATFORM! YOUR LIFE!

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders. Investors in XCV ico are permanent partners of Xcov.com platform and will receive profits consistently to their balance on the platform.
Join now to be a permanent  partner with Xcov.com platform .

Xcov.com platform is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from our expert traders. Xcov Trading generates profitable signals from our top traders based on our revolutionary algorithm to guarantee the safe trading – our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. We analyses major currency pairs for you while you’re enjoying your free time. Trading is now a lot easier with Xcov Trading.

Dividends from Trading Pool
Exclusive for ICO investors! Recurrent profits simply holding tokens without adding extra funds.

XCV Tokens
What is XCOV Token?
XCV is a token, based on the Ethereum blockchain technology. It is the core asset of the new XCOV Marketplace.
Exclusivity
The service is only given to a limited number of users to avoid losing performance, one of the keys to our success
Experienced team
More than 2 years with a working algorithm and providing services to more than 1500 users
Success
A real successful service with accumulated gain over 350% during 2016 and 2017

Smart Trading
100% hand-free Autotrading system that eliminates the psychological effect to your trades and create time for your hobbies instead of following signals all day

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)
Im hoping that xcov also have an airdrop since they area also using telegram to also reach them. Will there be an airdrop?

Register and join our telegram to get FREE 140 XCV
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: