Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 6. (Read 4427 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)
nowadays a lot of trading platform on market. WHt is your main advantages?

Smart Trading
100% hand-free Autotrading system that eliminates the psychological effect to your trades and create time for your hobbies instead of following signals all day

High Leverage Trading
Xcov.com offer traders high leverage of up to 80x, allowing to realise large percentage gains  from relatively small price movements

Multiple-currency wallet
Xcov.com. offer to traders to Create a multiple-currency wallet.

High Tick Sizes
In futures trading, a tick is the minimum price increment that a futures contract can move up or down.

Multiplatform Service
The web dashboard and iOS/Android app give users instant access to trading signals and Trading Pool performance

Monthly Payment
Investors of XCV TOKENs will receive monthly payments from XCOV platform’s profits

Security and low fees
Using Blockchain technology the security and low fees are guaranteed
One of the priorities of the team is to list XCV on multiple exchanges. Xcov's social media will be
updated as and when we have new agreements with any exchanges. They are not expecting any
issues regarding listing as we have ERC20 structure common to most exchanges.
They are Guaranteeing that the computation of the robot isn't used by various people will keep up the right.

XCV Tokens
What is XCOV Token?
XCV is a token, based on the Ethereum blockchain technology. It is the core asset of the new XCOV Marketplace.

Enjoy your free time while we’re watching the markets for you and receive signals wherever you are or simply copy it linking your accounts with Xcov Autotrader without moving your funds!
copper member
Activity: 56
There is even a trading robot specially created using a computer program in the platform to
determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any given time, wow! that's great!

Thanks Mykim for support  Smiley

Signals Service
Lifetime access to exclusive and high quality trading signals with +85% of accuracy to trade it yourself on any broker or exchange.

Autotrading 100% hands-free

Online platform compatible with main Cryptocurrency exchanges and Xcov brokers to connect Xcov signals with user accounts without moving their funds.

Dividends from Trading Pool
Exclusive for ICO investors! Recurrent profits simply holding tokens without adding extra funds.
I am interested to this project. How much profit someone can earn from this platform?

55% of xcov.com platform's profits will shared monthly to the investors in XCV ico stage

So investors get 55% in each month?

Yes sir they will got 55% monthly payment from Xcov.com platform's profits
copper member
I am interested to this project. How much profit someone can earn from this platform?

55% of xcov.com platform's profits will shared monthly to the investors in XCV ico stage

So investors get 55% in each month?

Yes sir they will got 55% monthly payment from Xcov.com platform's profits
copper member
please tell me how many tokens are released and what will happen to those that you will not sell? do you plan to hold a bounty or airdrop?

XCV Total supply 157.5 M
There is Bounty will start
Thank you

Will you make bounty on this forum or we will just incase follow the bounty format in your site?

Bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370
copper member
It is a very good project and it will provide a new level and opportunity to cryptocurrency and rise the all over value of cryptocurrency.

YOUR PLATFORM! YOUR LIFE!

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders. Investors in XCV ico are permanent partners of Xcov.com platform and will receive profits consistently to their balance on the platform.
Join now to be a permanent  partner with Xcov.com platform .

Xcov.com platform is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from our expert traders. Xcov Trading generates profitable signals from our top traders based on our revolutionary algorithm to guarantee the safe trading – our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. We analyses major currency pairs for you while you’re enjoying your free time. Trading is now a lot easier with Xcov Trading
copper member
this project is very interesting with some items developed with a considerable amount of fund allocation, I see this project also develop bounty campaign, does bounty campaign have participant limitation? and also whether to buy coins when ICO must have KYC?

Bounty campaign is open without limitation , No need to KYC to buy or trade in XCOV.com Platform.
Thank you
copper member
This project is very good and promising, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!

Thank you sir for supporting
copper member
what are your platform advantages, from other platforms or exchanges that are currently available?

Smart Trading
100% hand-free Autotrading system that eliminates the psychological effect to your trades and create time for your hobbies instead of following signals all day

High Leverage Trading
Xcov.com offer traders high leverage of up to 80x, allowing to realise large percentage gains  from relatively small price movements

Multiple-currency wallet
Xcov.com. offer to traders to Create a multiple-currency wallet.

High Tick Sizes
In futures trading, a tick is the minimum price increment that a futures contract can move up or down.

Multiplatform Service
The web dashboard and iOS/Android app give users instant access to trading signals and Trading Pool performance

Monthly Payment
Investors of XCV TOKENs will receive monthly payments from XCOV platform’s profits

Security and low fees
Using Blockchain technology the security and low fees are guaranteed
copper member
I haven't read the whitepaper but what I see in the thread content it this seems to be a great one.

Thank you , I hope to read it to know more about Xcov platform
copper member

55% from the platform profits will send monthly to investors in XCV ico
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: