Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 47. (Read 4471 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I need to more put resources into this ico.i feel better I contribute my cash on this ico.
Yes my friends already invert in this ico.

Thanks sir for support  Smiley
copper member
It is a very good project and it will provide a new level and opportunity to cryptocurrency and rise the all over value of cryptocurrency.

YOUR PLATFORM! YOUR LIFE!

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders. Investors in XCV ico are permanent partners of Xcov.com platform and will receive profits consistently to their balance on the platform.
Join now to be a permanent  partner with Xcov.com platform .

Xcov.com platform is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from our expert traders. Xcov Trading generates profitable signals from our top traders based on our revolutionary algorithm to guarantee the safe trading – our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. We analyses major currency pairs for you while you’re enjoying your free time. Trading is now a lot easier with Xcov Trading.
Activity: 61
It is a very good project and it will provide a new level and opportunity to cryptocurrency and rise the all over value of cryptocurrency.
copper member
I am interested to this project. How much profit someone can earn from this platform?

55% Monthly
copper member

Thanks for the information regarding on the bounty.

I already joined in the signature campaign a while ago! I hope this campaign will be successful!

Join now while there's a lot of slots in the campaign.

Thanks Btcnope ,welcome to xcov.com bounty  Smiley

Too sad that I can't join in the campaign because I;m newbie. Can I join int the social media campaign even I;m newbie?

You can join telegram bounty and twitter
for more info join our telegram t.me/xcovcom
Activity: 28
I need to more put resources into this ico.i feel better I contribute my cash on this ico.
MY friend also Pokemoon.
OH Nice
most welcome
Activity: 47
MY friend also Pokemoon.
OH Nice
Activity: 28
MY friend also Pokemoon.
Activity: 47
copper member

I already joined in the signature campaign a while ago! I hope this campaign will be successful!

Thanks Btcnope ,welcome to xcov.com bounty  Smiley
Activity: 123
Merit: 10

copper member
copper member
Good project sir..
How much is the minimum buying in??

There is no minimum
Thank you

1 XCV = 0.05 USD

Fund distribution
350 millions Token
150 millions Token sale
7.5 millions Hard Cap

Token distribution
45% Distributed to Community
25% Reserved Funding
9% Founders and Team
3% Advisors
2% “Bounty” campaign
copper member
Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders.

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders. Investors in XCV ico are permanent partners of Xcov.com platform and will receive profits consistently to their balance on the platform.
Join now to be a permanent  partner with Xcov.com platform .

Xcov.com platform is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from our expert traders. Xcov Trading generates profitable signals from our top traders based on our revolutionary algorithm to guarantee the safe trading – our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. We analyses major currency pairs for you while you’re enjoying your free time. Trading is now a lot easier with Xcov Trading.
copper member
Does the people listed in their team can also be reached in facebook? I would like to properly verify everything before I make any deposits.

Information about the team is presented through LinkedIn, where each person's job, field of study and skills are explained. As for the family social life we do not touch it thank you
copper member
Hoping for the best for this new opportunity, I wish it would be a success so that the amounts that will be invested will have gains. By the way I would like to ask if will be a bounty campaign from your ICO? 

I think there will be no bounty for a moment because it;s their is on PRE, after the date might they will a bounty campaign for sure.

Bounty will start soon
Thank you

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370
copper member
this thought is excessively better.i think this is a best time to contribute here.

Total for sale : 150,000,000
Max : 350,000,000
copper member
Its still several days away before its launching. im thinking of investing but im also hesitant to do so, should i wait first for it to start before i do anything or should I invest even just a little and see what will happen.

I advise everyone to invest in XCV . Its great ico project

Thank you Traderhho  Smiley
copper member
Invest, buy and hold. That’s just how the world of crypto currency is. It will fall but most of the time it will rise, excited for the upcoming pre ico.

Thank you DrHeo for support Smiley

By the way, how many percentage will I receive when someone signed up and invested through my referral link?

5%

Trackico.io Rated XCOV.COM 4.8/5

https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/
Pages:
Jump to: