Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 49. (Read 4471 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
copper member
I am interested to this project. How much profit someone can earn from this platform?

55% from the platform profits will send monthly to investors in XCV ico
Thank you
I am interested to this project. How much profit someone can earn from this platform?
copper member
One of the main advantages of investing in the Xcov.com Trading ICO is the opportunity to contribute to the Trading Pool and can recover the initial investment when we get profits with it.

Use Autotrading service. Users can use some of their Cryptocurrency or Fiat funds with Autotrader algorithm, with all benefits going directly to the investor.

Oh i see, well then its nice to see a good algorithm on your project. I hope these will commence soon so that we could see good business deals.

Thanks for support xcov.com project  Smiley
Activity: 5
One of the main advantages of investing in the Xcov.com Trading ICO is the opportunity to contribute to the Trading Pool and can recover the initial investment when we get profits with it.

Use Autotrading service. Users can use some of their Cryptocurrency or Fiat funds with Autotrader algorithm, with all benefits going directly to the investor.

Oh i see, well then its nice to see a good algorithm on your project. I hope these will commence soon so that we could see good business deals.
copper member
Who can I speak to about marketing?

Telegram @Adamxcov
copper member
what are your platform advantages, from other platforms or exchanges that are currently available?

Smart Trading
100% hand-free Autotrading system that eliminates the psychological effect to your trades and create time for your hobbies instead of following signals all day

High Leverage Trading
Xcov.com offer traders high leverage of up to 80x, allowing to realise large percentage gains  from relatively small price movements

Multiple-currency wallet
Xcov.com. offer to traders to Create a multiple-currency wallet.

High Tick Sizes
In futures trading, a tick is the minimum price increment that a futures contract can move up or down.

Multiplatform Service
The web dashboard and iOS/Android app give users instant access to trading signals and Trading Pool performance

Monthly Payment
Investors of XCV TOKENs will receive monthly payments from XCOV platform’s profits

Security and low fees
Using Blockchain technology the security and low fees are guaranteed

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders. Investors in XCV ico are permanent partners of Xcov.com platform.

[/b]

Xcov Platform
Why choosing us
YOUR PLATFORM! YOUR LIFE!

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders. Investors in XCV ico are permanent partners of Xcov.com platform and will receive profits consistently to their balance on the platform.
Join now to be a permanent  partner with Xcov.com platform .

Xcov.com platform is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from our expert traders. Xcov Trading generates profitable signals from our top traders based on our revolutionary algorithm to guarantee the safe trading – our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. We analyses major currency pairs for you while you’re enjoying your free time. Trading is now a lot easier with Xcov Trading.
copper member
•It is a steady exchanging framework revenue driven, so you don't need to dawdle viewing your

Yes it is , Thanks for support  Smiley
copper member
Dont miss XCV TOKEN
4 days remaining
Pre-ico Round 1 35% BONUS
XCOV.COM
copper member
I need to more put resources into this ico.i feel better I contribute my cash on this ico.

Join our telegram to be sure you dont miss it
T.me/xcovcom

Thank you
Activity: 61
•It is a steady exchanging framework revenue driven, so you don't need to dawdle viewing your
Activity: 28
I need to more put resources into this ico.i feel better I contribute my cash on this ico.
Activity: 47
An exchanging robot is made utilizing a PC program in view of an arrangement of Forex exchanging signs to

decide if to purchase or offer a cash combine at any given time.
copper member
A trading robot is created using a computer program based on a set of Forex trading signals to
determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any given time.

Thanks NerdofBTC for support  Smiley
Activity: 61
A trading robot is created using a computer program based on a set of Forex trading signals to
determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any given time.
copper member
this project is very interesting with some items developed with a considerable amount of fund allocation, I see this project also develop bounty campaign, does bounty campaign have participant limitation? and also whether to buy coins when ICO must have KYC?

Bounty campaign is open without limitation , No need to KYC to buy or trade in XCOV.com Platform.
Thank you

Bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370
copper member
My companions prepared for invest.they cheak ico .they was dazzling.

Xcov.com platform was created by programmers, traders and investors in digital currencies where they have long experience in this field
The intention here is that they know very well what traders and investors need in a single trading platform
And this is what we do with all our energy to be the platform that aspires to find every trader and investor
Thank you
copper member

Activity: 36
Activity: 36
In the dashboard, users will also see the global performance of the robot and the profits generated by the Trading Pool from which they can recover ICO contribution.
Pages:
Jump to: