Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 48. (Read 4471 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I haven't read the whitepaper but what I see in the thread content it this seems to be a great one.
Thank you , I hope to read it to know more about Xcov platform
copper member
Bitcoins always have their ups and downs. It’s a never ending spiral of  supply and demand. So if I were you guys while these ICO is just starting its better to start as soon possible.

Thank you Slarsum  Smiley
copper member
Im hoping that xcov also have an airdrop since they area also using telegram to also reach them. Will there be an airdrop?

Register and join our telegram to get FREE 140 XCV
Thanks
Activity: 9
Using ethereum instead of the usual and real bitcoin as a basis for their price? Well not a bad idea if I do say so myself.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Im hoping that xcov also have an airdrop since they area also using telegram to also reach them. Will there be an airdrop?

They already have a bounty campaign you can check here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370

I think there;s an airdrop, once you registered on their site you will get a free 140 XCV Token.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 112
This function
facilitates the ability for any owner to reduce the total supply of Xcov.com Trading Tokens.
Additionally, Xcov.com Trading has incorporated this ability to burn unsold crowdsale tokens.
copper member
Xcov.com Trading Token Contract is a standard ERC-20 contract.The contract uses the TokenLib
library and follows the standard with anadditional feature, a burn Token function.
copper member
After the ICO interested investors can purchase this membership, but for that, they will need to
purchase Xcov.com Trading tokens. This will increase the interest in buying and consequently
the Price of XCV tokens is going to grow.
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
What if they are unable to reach the $1.5M that they need before the launch day? Will it also affect the launch date? Will the date be moved?
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
I can expect that XCOV will soon 5-7$.
yes, probability of such happening is more.

Activity: 238
Merit: 57
I can expect that XCOV will soon 5-7$.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
What are the maximum limit of Xcov token.?
I think 350,000,00
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
What are the maximum limit of Xcov token.?
Activity: 61
When a userwants more benefits, they are able to add funds to the pool to increase their revenue, like typically trading PAMM account.
Activity: 61
One of the principle points of interest of taking part in the Xcov.com TradingICO is the chance to add to the Trading Pool and can recuperate introductory investment when we create benefits with it.
copper member
this project provides a steady flow of profits to investors who participate in or participate in a coin sales program, a campaign that I think is great for attracting investors

Thanks Arya for support  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
this project provides a steady flow of profits to investors who participate in or participate in a coin sales program, a campaign that I think is great for attracting investors
copper member
Xcov is offering trading signals for Forex, the system will be compatible with the
MetaTrader platform, the most common for the majority of standard Forex traders
copper member
what platforms will you deal with after starting?

Xcov.com
HitBtc
Binance
Pages:
Jump to: