Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 50. (Read 4471 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think the project is interesting. Integrated support for Forex trading. There is trade using a trading robot. Can be considered for investment.

Thanks Mousumi for support  Smiley
copper member
If you are interested in airdrop, we can organize it from 10k to 30k members, more info at profile.

Bounty is running

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370
Activity: 36
Use Autotrading service. Users can use some of their Cryptocurrency or Fiat funds with Autotrader algorithm, with all benefits going directly to the investor.
Activity: 47
My companions prepared for invest.they cheak ico .they was dazzling.
Activity: 28
Activity: 47
i agree with you my friend.you tell right it is time for us to better invest.

Thanks Pokemoon for support  Smiley
Your project is really too good
copper member
Activity: 112
In the future developers are planning that the platform is being decentralized, and any user can
include their signals/algorithmto by copied.
copper member
Contributors of Xcov.com Trading ICO will have all the advantages of other cryptocurrencies
along with the benefits of the Xcov.com Trading Platform.
Trading with Xcov.com, ICO investors are not required to invest extra funds because they can recover initial investment with the benefits of the algorithm.
Xcov.com Trading ICO is a way to invest in an algorithm that’s already working! With the initial investment, you will receive premium membership and one of the limited access passes to the service.
copper member
The Xcov project started around 2014 and they want to improve the business and build their own company. So it has been already launched and operating?
Activity: 25
If you are interested in airdrop, we can organize it from 10k to 30k members, more info at profile.
Activity: 42
I think the project is interesting. Integrated support for Forex trading. There is trade using a trading robot. Can be considered for investment.
55% of Xcov.com platform's profits will be shared with investors in the XCV at the ICO phase.
With Xcov.com Trading token investors can access the exclusive signal service for Forex and Cryptocurrencies, sent through the web dashboard and the IOS/Android app. Users will receive notifications with all information about the signals when our traders place each order.
copper member
Nothing is impossible with true dedication and love for the job. It would be easily done I believe.
copper member
I haven't read the whitepaper but what I see in the thread content it this seems to be a great one.

Thank you , I hope to read it to know more about Xcov platform
 Smiley

I definitely will. It's still early to say that project will have to be there at the top without the project developing already. It depends on the team behind it how they would handle adversities to get there on top. Nothing but the best for you. Goodluck

You are right sir, Thank you  Smiley
copper member
I haven't read the whitepaper but what I see in the thread content it this seems to be a great one.

Smiley

I definitely will. It's still early to say that project will have to be there at the top without the project developing already. It depends on the team behind it how they would handle adversities to get there on top. Nothing but the best for you. Goodluck
copper member

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: