Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre - ICO]✅✅✅ 🌎 EVO - World of personal development🌎 ✅✅✅ - page 14. (Read 3417 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Personal and Professional development together under one umbrella is a great thing and looking forward to the successful implementation of this  project.

we're happy to hear your response! Smiley
Activity: 64
This is a great opportunity x10 at once! This opportunity is rare.
Activity: 2
I changed the current situation because of the fact that the development of high-tech and low-cost tools
Activity: 28
I think this bounty program is so promised to attend. So i hope i could participate this program
Activity: 19
It is joyful to observe the positive dynamics of the development of your project!
Activity: 71
The idea of the concept is really good and unique, positive and profitable. I hope this would be great in the future.
The EVO team is quite powerful and very convincing. They have experience in the field for a long time. The roadmap of the project is quite reasonable, market potential .. hope to run smooth and successful
Activity: 308
The idea of the project is really good and unique. A very positive and profitable project. In addition to increasing the skill, knowledge, users will also receive a token or income here
The EVO team is quite powerful and very convincing. They have experience in the field for a long time. The roadmap of the project is quite reasonable, market potential .. hope to run smooth and successful
Activity: 18
I think this is awesome. hope this would be great in the future.
Activity: 138
Cool and promising project. Are not you yet with us? Well, well, join us!
You will not regret.
Activity: 53
This project is one of the best people dream of, i wish you success
Activity: 3
i like this project. very interesting, hoping for it to be succesful in the future.. goodluck to the project
Activity: 11
Hi. I'm Pham Thi Anh come from Vietnam I joined and read roadmap, whitelist of  EVO-the world of self development. I believe this project will be useful. Wish the project all the best.

Hi! Thank you for reading wp and for your interest! We're happy to see people around us like our project!
i think you are doing a great project. A really great chance for a winning project.

Thank you for your response!
Looks like blokchain version of coursera  Smiley
Nice project. Good luck!

Yes, in some moments it is particularly similar but if you read WP you will find differences
great project and nice team. I wish you success.

Thank you for your attention! Your support is important to us! Smiley
I am sure that the project will be successful - really interesting team members, especially CTO, also like the idea itself, connecting potential employees and employers is a very interesting and prospective way for the project. Wish you all the best`!!

Thank you for your reply! It's important for us to see your interest !
Activity: 91
Amazing Airdrop .I Realy like this project.
Activity: 35
 This airdrop is long and little hard to done . Because of that i think it will good  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: