Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre - ICO]✅✅✅ 🌎 EVO - World of personal development🌎 ✅✅✅ - page 13. (Read 3417 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
the idea of the project is great,and its excellent idea and professional team work. great future.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
So far so good, I've seeing the concept & commitment in this project & I'll say that I'm already in love with the vision. From what I perceive so far, this project will make it to the spotlight within a short while... Great job team!
Activity: 340
I see it's a very wonderful project and its excellent idea and professional team work
I think he will have a wonderful future
All the best
We use a lot of efforts to create this platform. Thank you for your opinion!
Activity: 130
I'm starting to know your project. waiting for your platform to open officially to get more data and make more property comments about it. Anyway, I am participating in your rewards program and I hope to be with you on this journey to success.
BITCOIN TALK PROFILE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/karinsauerr-1822557
Activity: 51
EVO.Live Developed partnership network and loyalty system.....
Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills
Best of Luck
Activity: 117
I want to join big project like this one! hope this world be great
Activity: 16
Interesting idea of the project, the new will never hurt! Everything should work, and it will be good to all, join, that would be awesome!
Activity: 171
I see it's a very wonderful project and its excellent idea and professional team work
I think he will have a wonderful future
All the best
Activity: 340
Great news! We are pleased to present our adviser - Phillip Nunn. Entrepreneur, CEO and international speaker on Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and fin tech. Phillip Nunn founded The Blackmore Group. With more than 15 years’ experience in financial services, Phillip specializes in wealth management, angel investment, commercial property investment and financial technology.   His profile on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PhillipNunnUK/  

Activity: 50
Thanks for bounty! Wish the project a great success!
Activity: 28
I think your project is interesting and very promising. Those ideas that the goals you are aiming at really are really how to improve the interaction of current technologies and people in the best way. I hope you will cope with this. good luck! Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
The idea of the project is really good and unique. A very positive and profitable project. In addition to increasing the skill, knowledge, users will also receive a token or income here
The EVO team is quite powerful and very convincing. They have experience in the field for a long time. The roadmap of the project is quite reasonable, market potential .. hope to run smooth and successful
here I have a doubt, who and how to evaluate the tests that are used to evaluate the ability. each person has its own set of abilities and it is this set in it is interesting, not a separate behavior for a specific test, which may not yet have credibility in the assessment.
Activity: 84
Good project

thanks for your reply! We totally agree with you!
Amazing Airdrop .I Realy like this project.

That's important for us to see your support!
I like this project , i think it'll working well . But the airdop is a bit hard to do  Grin

Thank your for your support! we're sure you'll cope with it!
I really like this project. I hope it develops well and I love you all to wish you success.

thank your for your answer! Wink
This is a good project , bless it go to moon  Roll Eyes

oh, yeah! we're happy to see your reply here! Wink

This is a great idea project, I will join this project

thank you for your support! Wink
very good your bounty program , I join this project.

the bounty program is going to be launched soon! follow our news!
This a great project with excellent team,
Do the best and go to the moon

that's a great pleasure to see people who are interested in our project! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: