Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre - ICO]✅✅✅ 🌎 EVO - World of personal development🌎 ✅✅✅ - page 16. (Read 3417 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250
I am sure that the project will be successful - really interesting team members, especially CTO, also like the idea itself, connecting potential employees and employers is a very interesting and prospective way for the project. Wish you all the best`!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Please increase the interactivity

if it's possible we'd like you to explain )
thank you for your interest
Cool and interesting project, good luck for developers to achieve their goals

thank you for your response!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It's refreshing to see a project that focuses both on professional and personal development, I very much like this aspect of the EVO project.
Good luck & I look forward to seeing how everything develops!

You are confusing a few things as this is all about professional development. Their goal is to also professionally advance your personality. This is all about professionalism.
Activity: 29
Please increase the interactivity
Activity: 11
Cool and interesting project, good luck for developers to achieve their goals
It's refreshing to see a project that focuses both on professional and personal development, I very much like this aspect of the EVO project.

thank you for your support. At this stage your attention is really important to us! Smiley
A good project and an experienced team. This project will be useful.

we are happy to see your support! Wink
I like your idea, create an educational and recruiting platform for assessing and developing professional skills!
I wish you continued success!

thanks for your attention! it's great to see people like our project!
Great project. I am sure you’ll be successful.

thank you for your reply!
Activity: 12
Activity: 28
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33298743

The project is developing very quickly, and in the future we expect that it will achieve great success. Join the project and you will not regret it
Activity: 4
Activity: 18
Activity: 2
A good project and an experienced team. This project will be useful.
The EVO project will produce amazing results and enjoy huge global supports being the first  international blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills. This is a big one in the Crypto Space.

thank you very much for your opinion!
Activity: 28
The EVO project will produce amazing results and enjoy huge global supports being the first  international blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills. This is a big one in the Crypto Space.

this is a project that can quickly enter, and such projects can quickly invest. This is a good opportunity to make a profit in the short term

thank you for you reply! we are happy to see your support! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: