Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre - ICO]✅✅✅ 🌎 EVO - World of personal development🌎 ✅✅✅ - page 21. (Read 3417 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Impresive Idea ...good luck!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
more than 6k members  in  telegram,    need to built a bigger community to porve the  attraction  of this  project.
Activity: 126
very good project
#Joined airdrop
Proof of Authentication
- Bitcointalk username    : cryptocurrencyBTC
- Bitcointalk profil URL    : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptocurrencybtc-1805624
- Telegram username : @airdroptoken07
- Twitter username: @ahmedmzd07
- facebook username : cristiano.ahmed.52493
- Twitter profil link  : https://twitter.com/ahmedmzd07
- Facebook link : https://www.facebook.com/cristiano.ahmed.52493
- reddit username : @cryptocurrencyBTC
- medium link : https://medium.com/@ahmedmzd07
- ETH address : 0x1815f4964562d0097aBFdD38E65F01df6e621311
Activity: 29
Amazing project and nice team! Good luck!
Activity: 116
I have just finished read WhitePaper, very interesting. I think that project will have good future.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 94
i think you are doing a great project. A really great chance for a winning project.
Thanks for your efforts, and lot of good wishes!
i hope you develop in the future
Activity: 28
Personal development is the core of humanity. Any solution to this, is a solution to humanity. By the introduction of this projet,  ELT has already bridged the gulf of humanity. They have already taken strides to proffer solution for humanity. Keep this beautiful project on.
Activity: 18
This looks like the leading project in the area of self development.
Project seems really promising, I hope you get some popularity.
The evaluation of ICO just graet .
Activity: 54
I'm joined EVO project.  I have read the whitepaper and see the roadmap with experience team. I believe EVO project that will success infuture.

Cheers
Activity: 122
The project has a clear background and a professional background. I see the project is going to a good future.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I have starting in ICO thanks to EVO group you give me a great opportunity to learn about ICO, I hope you give us great change to earn, thanks.  Good bounty program you have I have joined and referred my friends too.
Activity: 93
Very promising project and investment. thats a good idea
Activity: 26
Very promising project and investment. thats a good idea Thanks a lot!
Activity: 413
I see this is a good project. I have read the whitepaper and see the roadmap. Everything is possible. Looking forward to early project success.
Activity: 588
Merit: 28
Интepecный пpoeкт. Изyчaю и aиpдpoпы и бaнти кoмпaнии. Bижy здecь пepcпeктивy. Удoбный интepфeйc дecaнтиpoвaния+ мaкcимaльнoe кoличecтвo coциaльныx ceтeй(вoзмoжнocтeй) этo гoвopит o тoм, чтo вepoятнocть xopoшeгo и быcтpoгo зaпycкa вышe.
Activity: 42
I'm impressed with the idea of your project. a very positive and highly profitable project. in addition to increasing skills, knowledge, users will also get a token or income here. the first time i read your thread, i find out about your developer team. and I see, the EVO Token team is quite strong and very convincing. they have experience in the field with a long time. not infrequently a successful project because it is supported by an experienced team. this project is good .. hopefully run smoothly and success.
Activity: 77
i am just starting to work in ICO thanks to EVO group you give me a great opportunity to learn about ICO, I hope you give me maximum token, again thanks.
Activity: 80
Activity: 34
Wow! this is just because the the idea of the project is so interesting and amazing that unite people from different interest on a single platform with safety and advancement of blockchain. Hope for the best!
Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: