Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre - ICO]✅✅✅ 🌎 EVO - World of personal development🌎 ✅✅✅ - page 19. (Read 3417 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I read the WhitePaper project EVO - Platform for developing human skills, a very interesting idea.
I think that the project can have a good future for users.
Bounty campaign - has a bonus of 3%. Lovers of generosity can be satisfied. Smiley Smiley Smiley

yes! thanks for your support and attention!
also follow our media and there you will find an information about bounty than will be launched very soon Smiley
Pre-sale, sale and ICO are very interesting oportunities, you are doing a great project, and token/$ ratio are really affordable. A really great chance for a winning project.
Thanks for your efforts, and lot of good wishes!

thank you for your interest! join presale and get your tokens!  Wink
In general, a very good idea for a promising project I personally liked and I decided to find out more about this project. Will the team follow exactly the roadmap as written?

yes, to our mind it's necessary to do everything on time! Wink
I'm sure this is a good project and I will invest in it. Thank you.
Tks

You made a right choice! we're happy to see people believe in us!
With the huge talent skills system, individuals need more and more skills to attract more job opportunities.

yes! thank you for your interest!
I thought this will be a successful project by reading White paper. I expect the future development.

thank you for reading WP and your interest ! Smiley
I hope that this project is going to be appreciated by public, but it's common sense that all the humanity has been developing for over eons, and that's what this platform is about. It's about developing and reinforcing the minds of all of us. Good luck to you, devs!

thank you for a really good answer!
You fellows and you have a good project, good luck to you!

Thank you for your attention! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Good looking project with innovative vision. Future find out bright with this team.

We're happy hearing a good response from you!
Your project is really going away?

our project is going to start!
thanks for response
What makes your project different between other similar projects?

we are not going to work with one particular sphere as many projects do and we are going to combine lots of popular certification tools and to create our own system! also education is the first step on our way and we are planning to have other areas of life to develop))
Thank you! We have big plans, as you can see in our Roadmap.

yes, we do!
thank you for your reply!
Awesome, 4.9 score on ICO Bench, This will be a success project

yes, we definitely agree with you! thank you for your attention!
Я впeчaтлeн идeeй вaшeгo пpoeктa. oчeнь пoзитивный и выcoкopeнтaбeльный пpoeкт. в дoпoлнeниe к пoвышeнию нaвыкoв, знaний, пoльзoвaтeли тaкжe пoлyчaт здecь тoкeн или дoxoд. в пepвый paз, кoгдa я читaю вaшy тeмy, я yзнaю o вaшeй кoмaндe paзpaбoтчикoв. и я вижy, чтo кoмaндa Evo Token дoвoльнo cильнa и oчeнь yбeдитeльнa.

we really like hearing your opinion! thanks
I have just finished read WhitePaper and what will be will be !  Grin

thank you for your attention to our project! we are happy to see your response
I have considered the project in all its aspects, and have drawn conclusions that the project has a far future. I will continue to monitor the project. I advise all this project.

it's very nice hearing this from you!
thank you for information !  i'm waiting until pre-sale !

thank you for your response! actually it's start in on the 1st of may!
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I'm really learning about this project. There will probably be an investment. wish to receive great development
Pages:
Jump to: