Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN][PRE-ICO LIVE]🚀🚀🚀HOLDVEST: Universal gateway to the crypto markets - page 2. (Read 2092 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why HOLDVEST is important. In order to promote the project?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
I understand that the project has died and will not come to life. You can remove the signature. It's a pity. I will not participate in projects on the waves.

Hello! No, the project is alive. We're preparing to the main ICO round at the end of June - mid-July. You can already notice the changes in content part, our github repo, updated advisors and much more yet to come. Soon all that news appears in media, and marketing will ramp up. Stay tuned for updates.

Moreover, our beta platform https://beta.holdvest.com is fully working, we have many new registrations every day, our users successively trades cryptos, manage their portfolio.

Here recently one forumchanin asked a question:

I can't find information how much already raised?

I join him - where did the information about the collected funds go missing?
Just really do not want to year in the fact that this is true (((https://beta.holdvest.com/ico/HDL
Activity: 1061
Merit: 501
I can't find information how much already raised?
♦♣♥♠
I understand that the project has died and will not come to life. You can remove the signature. It's a pity. I will not participate in projects on the waves.

Hello! No, the project is alive. We're preparing to the main ICO round at the end of June - mid-July. You can already notice the changes in content part, our github repo, updated advisors and much more yet to come. Soon all that news appears in media, and marketing will ramp up. Stay tuned for updates.

Moreover, our beta platform https://beta.holdvest.com is fully working, we have many new registrations every day, our users successively trades cryptos, manage their portfolio.
I apologize. Thank you, chu explained the silence. I realized that the whole team was busy. All work on the application and marketing of the project. I take my words back. Good luck to you guys. Once again, please forgive me.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0

♦♣♥♠
Hello! Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

Hello! Currently, there is no minimum amount, you can start depositing your Holdvest account from 0.0001 BTC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Hello! Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
♦♣♥♠
I believe that this project can achieve success, as the project maintained a team of reliable and has lots of experience.
We indeed should always be sure that the project can succeed, as all teams will certainly work hard with very good to make this project can give stunning results.

true, as with confidence will certainly make us more zeal in supporting the project and hopefully in the future its projects smoothly.
I am also sure that the team in this project will always strive for the success of this project and this project will achieve a satisfactory result. The team will not disappoint the participants or investors who have joined, successful for this project.

Sure, we're working hard to the great success of the project. Currently, we're preparing for the main presale stage. There will be some great announcements soon, including turning our platform to 3rd party dApps integrations, attracting developers and new partnerships. So stay tuned for updates on our website: https://holdvest.com
Hi, what about your twitter? Long time no messages. Or maybe the address has changed?
I believe that this project can achieve success, as the project maintained a team of reliable and has lots of experience.
We indeed should always be sure that the project can succeed, as all teams will certainly work hard with very good to make this project can give stunning results.

true, as with confidence will certainly make us more zeal in supporting the project and hopefully in the future its projects smoothly.
I am also sure that the team in this project will always strive for the success of this project and this project will achieve a satisfactory result. The team will not disappoint the participants or investors who have joined, successful for this project.

Sure, we're working hard to the great success of the project. Currently, we're preparing for the main presale stage. There will be some great announcements soon, including turning our platform to 3rd party dApps integrations, attracting developers and new partnerships. So stay tuned for updates on our website: https://holdvest.com
Thanks for your support!
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
HOLDVEST is a new platform that has a high market potential in the digital media shopping industry is very broad and big demand around the world
Activity: 448

Activity: 560

Activity: 476
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I myself hope that the project can get a lot of support from investors because I see from the concept and also the goal of this project is very attractive let alone supported by a great team, of course, this is a great project.
all teams will definitely do my best for this project, they will definitely do something to be able to attract the attention of investors.
but it would be better if assisted by many of the participants in promoting and convince his investors certainly results in can also be more maximum.
I agree with your opinion, with many that promote this project, will certainly many who know this project. success for this project.

and for more can attract the attention of many potential investors, I think the team should prepare a strategy more attractive again.
Yes, with a good strategy and supported by the participants to help promote the projects would certainly be easier to convince investors that they can join this project.
Activity: 476
I myself hope that the project can get a lot of support from investors because I see from the concept and also the goal of this project is very attractive let alone supported by a great team, of course, this is a great project.
all teams will definitely do my best for this project, they will definitely do something to be able to attract the attention of investors.
but it would be better if assisted by many of the participants in promoting and convince his investors certainly results in can also be more maximum.
I agree with your opinion, with many that promote this project, will certainly many who know this project. success for this project.

and for more can attract the attention of many potential investors, I think the team should prepare a strategy more attractive again.
Activity: 378
so far pre ICO Holdvest has raised $ 211,075 USD nearly half of softcap $ 500,000 USD hopefully softcap can be achieved in presale.
what makes you prefer to use waves instead of ethereum?
Activity: 221

Pages:
Jump to: