Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN][PRE-ICO LIVE]🚀🚀🚀HOLDVEST: Universal gateway to the crypto markets - page 8. (Read 2092 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
this is wave token based, and i'm interesting about HOLDVEST project.
i will follow any social media and tread to see next developments.

Thank you for your support, a new article just came out from The Bitcoinist in fact:

http://bitcoinist.com/holdvest-one-stop-cryptocurrency-trading-investing/

https://i.imgur.com/VERIvSJ.jpg
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
this is wave token based, and i'm interesting about HOLDVEST project.
i will follow any social media and tread to see next developments.
Activity: 79
HOLDVEST bounty campaign is live! Feel free to join!
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Cant find the reddit link to join reddit bounty

https://www.reddit.com/r/Holdvest/
thank you for your reply sir.
I like your project, I hope this project will be a great success. And i hope this project has bright future
Activity: 182
Good day! Sent the form to facebook initially pointed the wrong wallet c 20 ETH. Later corrected and sent the form with the purse Waves. THX.
Guys Waveslab seems your partner on your website but I couldn't find you on Waveslab website as a partner of them.
Yes, WavesLab is our partner and we're powered by WavesPlatform blockchain. There will be soon the announcement in their blog and Waves community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Guys Waveslab seems your partner on your website but I couldn't find you on Waveslab website as a partner of them.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 156
Stay Dangerous!
Great designers. The front end of the platform and the website definitely looks up to par with other market competitors.

With coinmarketcap accusations, I can definitely see a lot of people moving to this site to check pricing for coins as well as using it as a wallet.

Signing up, joined telegram. Will throw a couple ethers into this.

Moon Soon!  Tongue

~Zapo
Working on updating the first post, let me know your thoughts!

1) I absolutely love this and the working platform is nice although I expect it to be improved dramatically once they get some funding.

2) I do think the platform needs more options and some touch ups, especially the additional options and even advanced options would be highly appreciated functions.

3) I like the platform's simplicity as well. Hardcap could be a bit higher, IMO. But I would also think additional value could be added with so much funding (even 5M.)

4) It has a very real, real, real use in the world. As SOON as I saw that something like this was available I signed up for an account.

5) I can't believe I didn't think of this ...

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. We already working on improving HOLDVEST in both UX and functionality directions.
Getting funded significantly accelerate this process and increase the quantity and quality of new features being implemented.

Regarding Hardcap, yes, indeed, it's not overvalued amount. It's the carefully estimated amount, needed to implement all declared features in Roadmap, and not an arbitrary number from the head like many other projects do. Overestimated amounts raised during ICO for projects that don't understand how the will spend them, usually results in big problems now. We do not want to repeat their mistakes.

So our main goals are to align the business with its capitalization, lead the product to the next level, and raise the price of the token, sustaining constant demand for HDL.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
1) I absolutely love this and the working platform is nice although I expect it to be improved dramatically once they get some funding.

2) I do think the platform needs more options and some touch ups, especially the additional options and even advanced options would be highly appreciated functions.

3) I like the platform's simplicity as well. Hardcap could be a bit higher, IMO. But I would also think additional value could be added with so much funding (even 5M.)

4) It has a very real, real, real use in the world. As SOON as I saw that something like this was available I signed up for an account.

5) I can't believe I didn't think of this ...

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Altcoins dropped significantly, it's a good time to start building your portfolio of different cryptocurrencies via holdvest.com. It's fully functional already Smiley

Pretty cool Smiley Looking forward to seeing this one move ahead.
Altcoins dropped significantly, it's a good time to start building your portfolio of different cryptocurrencies via holdvest.com. It's fully functional already Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/holdvest-20510 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/holdvest-20510 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Thanks, for adding. Currently, we're starting to publish our ICO on different trackers and gets verified.
Pages:
Jump to: