Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN][PRE-ICO LIVE]🚀🚀🚀HOLDVEST: Universal gateway to the crypto markets - page 5. (Read 2092 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Are you sure you want to host this via waves platform?
Please review your options.
Not so many people are adept with waves.
Aside from the fact that they are not active in trading business.

Amongst other things, Waves blockchain has many advantages, such as one of the fastest blockchain, unprecedented low transaction fee, trading right from the wallet. So these features should give our project Holdvest unlimited opportunities, yet keep the lowest possible costs. Moreover, for our investors all possible operation with HDL token will be available from their Holdvest account, alleviating them from any difficulties realted to every blockchain platforms. Ultimately, it is what Holdvest is all about.

I understand the advantages of waves platform.
But in reality, do they really cater a lot of users?
I mean, most people here don't care about waves now.
Because almost all assets in waves are either stagnant or have very lil movement.
So good luck to your project! Wish you success in that platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
But you, not much, run ahead. Wink
I also like the idea and the plans of this creative team. However, this will all go smoothly only if the team does not deviate from the timetable of their road map. Unfortunately, this often happens.
But I will be trying to be an optimist. Until now, there was not anything that could, force me, doubt the success of this project.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Have you heard about Holdvest? Keep reading to find out more!

Introducing Holdvest
#HODL #fintech #blockchain #trade #trading #exchange $WAVES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNBLP9sxiYM&feature=youtu.be

Holdvest Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InnIk99dVFw

Russian article about Holdvest...
https://forklog.com/platforma-holdvest-sozdaet-universalnyj-portal-dlya-kriptotorgovli-i-investitsij/
Read an article about us on Forklog.

And stay tuned - more updates soon!!!
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

Thank you for appreciating our RoadMap. We have a good team and will be working hard to implement all new features and improvements in time and with the excellent quality.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
HOLDVEST, a novel blockchain-based investment platform that blends
the best features of exchanges, brokerages, and instant trading apps,
has announced its ICO, starting May 8, 2018.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/holdvest-your-universal-gateway-to-the-crypto-markets/
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Pre-ICO, huh? This time around, I'm fairly confident that I've found my #1 sleeper coin. Seriously, I'm tired of being late to the party. I'm following your project right from the very start. It's official now Smiley HOLDVEST all the way Smiley

I'd say Waves is absolutely the right platform for this use case. There are many reasons for that, including fast and cheap txs and easy token creation. That's going to be pretty important for HOLDVEST as they create tradeable index funds and burn tokens collected as fees. I can't see that would work on Ethereum very well; it would require a different business model.
But as said above, the blockchain itself barely matters. It's all going to be under the hood in the HOLDVEST platform anyway. What matters is that it works efficiently. You won't need to interact directly with the blockchain in question unless you specifically choose to.

I really dig the idea of tradeable index on Waves. Makes much sense and brings convenience for traders.  No matter which blockchain as long as it works, just keep it transparent and easy to use.
Yes, trading our crypto index funds, will be available with one click, no harder than simply buying one coin on an exchange.
Activity: 14

I'd say Waves is absolutely the right platform for this use case. There are many reasons for that, including fast and cheap txs and easy token creation. That's going to be pretty important for HOLDVEST as they create tradeable index funds and burn tokens collected as fees. I can't see that would work on Ethereum very well; it would require a different business model.
But as said above, the blockchain itself barely matters. It's all going to be under the hood in the HOLDVEST platform anyway. What matters is that it works efficiently. You won't need to interact directly with the blockchain in question unless you specifically choose to.

I really dig the idea of tradeable index on Waves. Makes much sense and brings convenience for traders.  No matter which blockchain as long as it works, just keep it transparent and easy to use.

Thank you for your support. Yes, you're absolutely right, creating tradeable index funds on Waves will reduce the costs of supporting them significantly, in comparison with blockchains.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

HOLDVEST Launch Universal Crypto Trading Portal

Holdvest, the new platform that will aggregate order books from many exchanges,
offer trading for crypto index funds, enable
investment in token events and support user-launched token sales.

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/holdvest-launch-universal/
https://i.imgur.com/rAT86BI.png

Amongst other things, Waves blockchain has many advantages, such as one of the fastest blockchain, unprecedented low transaction fee, trading right from the wallet. So these features should give our project Holdvest unlimited opportunities, yet keep the lowest possible costs. Moreover, for our investors all possible operation with HDL token will be available from their Holdvest account, alleviating them from any difficulties realted to every blockchain platforms. Ultimately, it is what Holdvest is all about.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Activity: 308
Merit: 69
For those interested, the ANN is now also available in Dutch: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-gestart-holdvest-universele-toegangspoort-tot-crypto-3467471

The Dutch translation of the website and of the beta version of the platform have also been delivered, so I think they should be up soon.
Pages:
Jump to: