Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN][PRE-ICO LIVE]🚀🚀🚀HOLDVEST: Universal gateway to the crypto markets - page 7. (Read 2092 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Very nice project HOLDVEST with great potential to succeed!
I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world.
Glad to be part of this project.
Good luck team.

Thank q.stik for your support. You could already give our platform a try on beta.holdvest.com
Activity: 9
Very nice project HOLDVEST with great potential to succeed!
I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world.
Glad to be part of this project.
Good luck team.
I thought everything here is fine but when I saw that this is in waves platform, I doubt this will really push thru. Waves assets are too damn difficult to rise their prices or better yet get a real value. Eth tokens sometimes have greater chance of pulling it off. But waves? Maybe 1%. Dev team has still the time to review their decisions here as it is still on its pre-ico stage.

This seems an odd comment. There's no denying that Ethereum has a larger community and a market cap perhaps 100x more, which makes a big difference on the speculative secondary market. But you're talking about a $5m cap platform with working software and a unique proposal, and a token model that will be driven by fundamentals (real-time buyback and burn using fees). I like Ethereum, I think it's a pretty amazing platform, but it's just not designed for this kind of mass-market application. The tx fees alone on Ethereum would kill any application like HOLDVEST.

Moreover, after successful crowdsale HDL token can be easily bought and sell via your Holdvest account on different connected exchanges. We aim to connect decentralized exchanges (DEX) along with centralized ones. It would be possible to use our token on other blockchains such as Ethereum, Bitshares and other with the help of Atomic Swap technology, which is currently being tested on many blockchains. So decentralized services are our main goal combined with intuitive and easy to use UI.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I thought everything here is fine but when I saw that this is in waves platform, I doubt this will really push thru. Waves assets are too damn difficult to rise their prices or better yet get a real value. Eth tokens sometimes have greater chance of pulling it off. But waves? Maybe 1%. Dev team has still the time to review their decisions here as it is still on its pre-ico stage.

This seems an odd comment. There's no denying that Ethereum has a larger community and a market cap perhaps 100x more, which makes a big difference on the speculative secondary market. But you're talking about a $5m cap platform with working software and a unique proposal, and a token model that will be driven by fundamentals (real-time buyback and burn using fees). I like Ethereum, I think it's a pretty amazing platform, but it's just not designed for this kind of mass-market application. The tx fees alone on Ethereum would kill any application like HOLDVEST.
Hello.
Interesting, promising project. And I like the fact that a network of waves is being used. I think that the functionality of this platform is underestimated. I am confident that the availability, of such interesting projects like this one, on this platform, will make it more popular.
And we can observe a positive trend.
Thank your for your support. We already have a fully functional beta version that can be useful to the users right away in building their own Cryptocurrency Portfolio 2018. Please give it a try! beta.holdvest.com

You should check out the platform itself. Thank you for your input.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hello.
Interesting, promising project. And I like the fact that a network of waves is being used. I think that the functionality of this platform is underestimated. I am confident that the availability, of such interesting projects like this one, on this platform, will make it more popular.
And we can observe a positive trend.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I got acquainted with the tech.docs and concluded that the project is of tremendous value. The platform is all-in-one. Hardcap is also relatively low - only $ 5 million. The project has a future!
Hi Admin, I joined medium bounty campaign, but I have given user name as nethmi pavithra, But I supposed to give it as @nethmipavithra, Spreadsheet no is 126. I don't know whether it is an issue , If it is, please kind enough to fix the error made by me. Thanks in advance.
Hello. Bounty questions should be asked on the bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/holdvest-universal-gateway-to-the-crypto-markets-3329349
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Hi Admin, I joined medium bounty campaign, but I have given user name as nethmi pavithra, But I supposed to give it as @nethmipavithra, Spreadsheet no is 126. I don't know whether it is an issue , If it is, please kind enough to fix the error made by me. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 1
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/
https://foxico.io/project/holdvest
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/
https://foxico.io/project/holdvest
Thanks for your listing. We always appreciate being listed and given a high rating for our project.
Can I get a link to the bounty campaign, because it is still active or will I not have time to participate in the blogging campaign?

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can I get a link to the bounty campaign, because it is still active or will I not have time to participate in the blogging campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: