Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 36. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

Hi! There is still enough time. I'm sure that the project developers are aware of the need for advertising. We also help them with this. Many investors and ordinary users will know about this company.
The best advertising, it's a working product and profitable conditions. I hope developers will please us with this.
I agree with you. And the team's strategy to make a product and then conduct a campaign for its advertising, I really like.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
What's the plan for LoanBit until will it facilitate first loans among people? Every time I read the word loan in the title I must always think of Bitconnect and all the negative consequences it had for investors and the whole market. It's a dangerous business for all parties involved.

Of course, there are many risks in this business. However, the negative experience of one project does not mean that others will also fail. Much depends on the work of the team and on their decisions.
The risk is in any business. No need to exaggerate the problems, they are solvable.
Activity: 910
You should hurry up with advertisement because if there won't be good ads before main sale start it could be very harmful for the project. I'm really hope you will be in time.

I also think that advertising should be strengthened. It should not be too late. which can be harmful to the project. I think that all the campaigns follow these rules.

Hi! There is still enough time. I'm sure that the project developers are aware of the need for advertising. We also help them with this. Many investors and ordinary users will know about this company.
The best advertising, it's a working product and profitable conditions. I hope developers will please us with this.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
What's the plan for LoanBit until will it facilitate first loans among people? Every time I read the word loan in the title I must always think of Bitconnect and all the negative consequences it had for investors and the whole market. It's a dangerous business for all parties involved.
Why do you think this business is dangerous? I think he's on the contrary the safest. What could be safer than a credit for which is included a pledge? If the market collapses completely, then all businesses will collapse, not only this one.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
You should hurry up with advertisement because if there won't be good ads before main sale start it could be very harmful for the project. I'm really hope you will be in time.

I also think that advertising should be strengthened. It should not be too late. which can be harmful to the project. I think that all the campaigns follow these rules.

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Merit: 100

Of course, there are many risks in this business. However, the negative experience of one project does not mean that others will also fail. Much depends on the work of the team and on their decisions.
Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?

It will be more correct to ask, on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.
Activity: 266
Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The exchange money, can I change any type of criptomoeda or have to go through some evaluation so that it is listed in the Loanbit?
Activity: 149
When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges?

Typically, the token is added to the exchange a few months after the end of ICO. I think this project will not be an exception.
Activity: 280
When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges?
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I did not see any mention of it. If you are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the stock exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.

You are right, the stock exchange does not want to add such tokens. However, for investors this is an additional motivation for buying tokens. A difficult decision.
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I did not see any mention of it. If you are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the stock exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.
Activity: 266
Activity: 149
Is the bounty campaign of the project active?

Good question. I would gladly take part in the Bounty campaign. If Bounty is active, please provide a link.
Hi! Using your project, will people be able to lend money to borrowers? I understand correctly?
Merit: 100
Not a bad project, guys! I'll keep an eye on it. 25,000 dollars for a maximum amount of personal loan sounds good.

The amount is quite high. But you need to know what the interest rate will be for the borrower.
Pages:
Jump to: