Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 33. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges? Cool
You can sell them immediately after the tokens are distributed among the buyers. Decentralized exchanges provide this opportunity to all comers. Then there will be listing on other exchanges, where you can also trade these tokens.

On such exchanges, the prices of tokens are usually very low. Better in any case, wait for the good exchanges.
Not always, there are exceptions and looking at how to trade. Do not just just sell at the lowest price, you need to create your own warrant and expose your price.
Activity: 108
Merit: 16
Растем!
I still have not received an answer to my question. Will the holders of tokens receive a dividend. Some projects are doing that.
Token LBT is a utility - so you will not receive dividends
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I still have not received an answer to my question. Will the holders of tokens receive a dividend. Some projects are doing that.
There will not be any dividends. There are two options left for you.
1. Sell them as soon as you get them.
2. Keep them in your wallet and wait for them to grow in value, and then sell them on stock exchanges.
If this is not announced immediately, but probably not. Usually these things make a special accent, this fact would not have been missed.
Activity: 108
Merit: 16
Растем!
Hello! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Thanks for asking. Yes KYC will be on the ICO, you will need to fill out the profile in your account and uplpad photo document.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hello! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

In the documents of the project, I did not see any mention of this. I do not think KYC is required.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
What is the maximum amount planed to be collected during the ICO?
Hi. Hard cap is $20m. Soft cap is $1m.
In fact, this is not such a great means. I personally saw how less promising projects were gaining larger amounts on ISO, so that with the collections of financial problems arise and should
When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges? Cool
At the time of the appearance of the coin on these exchanges. Not the fact that you are using the name on the exchange, this coin will appear. Nueno will look. I think this news will be announced in the news of the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
You can sell them immediately after the tokens are distributed among the buyers. Decentralized exchanges provide this opportunity to all comers. Then there will be listing on other exchanges, where you can also trade these tokens.

On such exchanges, the prices of tokens are usually very low. Better in any case, wait for the good exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Usually this information becomes available after the end of ICO. Now it is unlikely that representatives of the company will answer this question.
Sometimes such questions are included in the project roadmap. But here the deadline was moved, so I do not know which dates are actual.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 364
What is the maximum amount planed to be collected during the ICO?
Hi. Hard cap is $20m. Soft cap is $1m.
Quite a big difference between soft and hard cap. But this is determined by the essence of the platform.
Activity: 336
I'm curious when the website will be available on other languages except English? And are there any fees for using your service?

The LoanBit platform will recieve a commission of 2 to 4% of the loan amount from each loan in all currencies, except LBT (currency of platform)

Quite interesting conditions. The company earns and gives to earn to its clients, it is a pledge of long-term cooperation.
Mutually beneficial conditions always attract a lot of people. If the platform allows anyone to earn money, or get a loan on favorable terms, then it will have a lot of customers.
Activity: 149
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.

Undoubtedly, the project team did a great job and proved that it is able to fulfill the remaining steps. I wish the team luck and the right decisions.
Activity: 280

Usually this information becomes available after the end of ICO. Now it is unlikely that representatives of the company will answer this question.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I'm curious when the website will be available on other languages except English? And are there any fees for using your service?

The LoanBit platform will recieve a commission of 2 to 4% of the loan amount from each loan in all currencies, except LBT (currency of platform)

Quite interesting conditions. The company earns and gives to earn to its clients, it is a pledge of long-term cooperation.
Pages:
Jump to: