Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 32. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Do you have Bounty program? Where I can read it?
I think that LoanBit bounty camoaign  is supposed to be ended. There is no information about the active campaign now.
Bounty campaign will be continued in the nearest future. You will be informed in this thread.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I still have not received an answer to my question. Will the holders of tokens receive a dividend. Some projects are doing that.

LBT tokens don't provide the dividends. We plan to make quarterly repurchase of tokens. 50% of issued tokens will be repurchased. LBT will be repurchased at the market price at the date of redemption, but not lower than the ICO price.
When are going to start the repurchasing program?
I still have not received an answer to my question. Will the holders of tokens receive a dividend. Some projects are doing that.

LBT tokens don't provide the dividends. We plan to make quarterly repurchase of tokens. 50% of issued tokens will be repurchased. LBT will be repurchased at the market price at the date of redemption, but not lower than the ICO price.
Hello! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Hi. Yes, we do. KYC will be required for ICO investors.
Activity: 154
I think that LoanBit bounty camoaign  is supposed to be ended. There is no information about the active campaign now.
Activity: 266
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Where can I see the history of my transactions and the progress of the payment of the interest rate?

I think that this information will be displayed in the corresponding tab in your personal cabinet. Cool
Activity: 47
Where can I see the history of my transactions and the progress of the payment of the interest rate?
Activity: 168
Hello! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Thanks for asking. Yes KYC will be on the ICO, you will need to fill out the profile in your account and prikripit photo document.
What document? Identification document?
For example:
Passport, the validity of which has not expired.
Driving license which has not expired.
PAN Card
Election /Voters identification card   
Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by the officer of the State Government   
Aadhaar Card/ Aadhaar letter issued by UIDAI / E-Aadhaar Letter
It depends where are you from, and what document you have.
Activity: 476
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.
I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Quite a big difference between soft and hard cap. But this is determined by the essence of the platform.
I also drew attention to it. Perhaps this ratio is explained by the different level of funding the project.
Activity: 588
It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.
I hope the rest of the work will be done as soon as possible. So that we can test the platform ourselves.
Activity: 378

Thanks for asking. Yes KYC will be on the ICO, you will need to fill out the profile in your account and prikripit photo document.
What document? Identification document?
Activity: 910
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Have you already invested in the project? I see your strong interest.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Token LBT is a utility - so you will not receive dividends
Very convenient token. Token in view of its nature will not fall under the restrictions of regulators. This will allow it to bargain on any stock exchanges and be simple and reliable in use.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.

Activity: 294
Merit: 103
A good project, with a successful future! What is the maximum amount of coins LoanBit?I like such projects..
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Merit: 2
When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges? Cool

Usually this information becomes available after the end of ICO. Now it is unlikely that representatives of the company will answer this question.
Sometimes such questions are included in the project roadmap. But here the deadline was moved, so I do not know which dates are actual.
This is certainly a small minus. I would like to know about such moments. I hope the information will appear soon.
Pages:
Jump to: