Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 31. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I still have not received an answer to my question. Will the holders of tokens receive a dividend. Some projects are doing that.
Token LBT is a utility - so you will not receive dividends

I think that this is the best option. With tokens, on which the dividends are calculated, it is hard to get to large exchanges.
I also thought about it. Let it be better that the token grows in price in the future, rather than receive dividends on it, it is already outdated.
I still have not received an answer to my question. Will the holders of tokens receive a dividend. Some projects are doing that.
There will not be any dividends. There are two options left for you.
1. Sell them as soon as you get them.
2. Keep them in your wallet and wait for them to grow in value, and then sell them on stock exchanges.

Thanks for the answer. I am a supporter of long-term investments. I think that this project will be successful.
Again, I repeat, over time the project will open in all its glory. But for this you will have to wait, it's not out of the question that the platform tokens will immediately fall in price, but eventually they will necessarily grow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
The buy back wil be after launch Platform in full mode and creating the Safety fund.
Where can I read more about the buy back? Why this system is introduced and how it will be implemented.
Look what I've found

Very interesting mechanism, but is there enough money for it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Token LBT is a utility - so you will not receive dividends

I think that this is the best option. With tokens, on which the dividends are calculated, it is hard to get to large exchanges.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.
I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.
I do not understand these restrictions at all. What is the difference where the money comes from, they do not smell, especially digital ones.
There will not be any dividends. There are two options left for you.
1. Sell them as soon as you get them.
2. Keep them in your wallet and wait for them to grow in value, and then sell them on stock exchanges.

Thanks for the answer. I am a supporter of long-term investments. I think that this project will be successful.
The buy back wil be after launch Platform in full mode and creating the Safety fund.
Where can I read more about the buy back? Why this system is introduced and how it will be implemented.
Because, it's still in development. The platform has not been finalized, that's why some of the information is missing.
Activity: 252
A good project, with a successful future! What is the maximum amount of coins LoanBit?I like such projects..
Argue or who is not going with you. The loan platform will never be negative. Now the main thing for the project is a successful start and a successful ISO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Does the bounty campaigns have differences between each other?
Of course. Have you ever paid attention to the structure of the distribution of rewards in the bounty campaign? From the campaign to the campaign there are giant differences.
No, never, but now I will look through it.
Look what I've found
https://c.radikal.ru/c41/1803/f2/b95976b45a0d.jpg
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
What if the software have malfunctions ? Do you have multiple servers? Where are they located?
These are the basic questions, I think the team has taken care of them for a long time. Any platform related to finance is interested in the stable operation and security of its customers.
Activity: 336
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Of course. Have you ever paid attention to the structure of the distribution of rewards in the bounty campaign? From the campaign to the campaign there are giant differences.
Bounty campaign will be continued in the nearest future. You will be informed in this thread.
Good news. I'll wait for the announcement of the bounty campaign. I wonder what its structure will be.
Activity: 364
Bounty campaign will be continued in the nearest future. You will be informed in this thread.
Good news. I'll wait for the announcement of the bounty campaign. I wonder what its structure will be.
What if the software have malfunctions ? Do you have multiple servers? Where are they located?
What malfunctions can be at the blockchain? What are talking about, I think I get you wrong. Huh

I mean the servers where lending platform and private cabinet will be
That's very important question, I'd like to get those details too.
Activity: 47
What malfunctions can be at the blockchain? What are talking about, I think I get you wrong. Huh

I mean the servers where lending platform and private cabinet will be
Activity: 154
Activity: 47
Activity: 53
Merit: 1

LBT tokens don't provide the dividends. We plan to make quarterly repurchase of tokens. 50% of issued tokens will be repurchased. LBT will be repurchased at the market price at the date of redemption, but not lower than the ICO price.
When are going to start the repurchasing program?
Pages:
Jump to: