Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 41. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
With the announced implementation of the project will occupy a large niche, I'm afraid even to assume a possible capitalization. I will monitor the implementation and, perhaps, I will become the investor of the project.
It's potential one of the blue caps
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
With the announced implementation of the project will occupy a large niche, I'm afraid even to assume a possible capitalization. I will monitor the implementation and, perhaps, I will become the investor of the project.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
I really hope LoanBit  project can grow fast, because I see the coin for a long time, after the coin is well known.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. LoanBit project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.

Of course you are right. The project is very interesting and looking at the team's experience there is no doubt that the project will be successfully implemented.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. LoanBit project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
The project looks quite interesting. I think these services will be in demand in the market. Tell me when the ICO start?
Thank you for your interest in the project. The ICO is scheduled for April. We will announce the exact date after the presentation of the MVP.
The whitelist is open now.

Only participants from the whitelist can participate in ICO or without pre-registration investors will be able to participate as well?
In a private-sale will take part only to users with the whitelist. At a public sale will be open to all.

Thanks for the answer. I will definitely pass all the procedures to invest in a project on more favorable terms.
Activity: 108
Merit: 16
Растем!
The project looks quite interesting. I think these services will be in demand in the market. Tell me when the ICO start?
Thank you for your interest in the project. The ICO is scheduled for April. We will announce the exact date after the presentation of the MVP.

Only participants from the whitelist can participate in ICO or without pre-registration investors will be able to participate as well?
In a private-sale will take part only to users with the whitelist. At a public sale will be open to all.
Merit: 100

I think that if there is a white list, then you better take care in advance to get into it, if you plan to invest in this project.
Activity: 350

I think not only white listed participants can take part. But.... we should wait for the admins answer
This is a good project so do not worry too much, just wait for the correct information from the project management team. I believe this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.
Растем!
I have question about ICO starting in April why it is scheduled next month. I was reading opening page for information and saw this thread was started back in October and ICO was planned for November what happened then why it was not started ? I can see even now exact date is still to be announced after MVP availability.

Quite right, the date of the ICO was postponed for several months.
We have competitors in the market, therefore we decided to complete the platform first of all before proceeding with the IKO. In a few weeks, we will present MVP, and thus outstrip our competitors who conducted the ICO.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

It's very good that you release MVP before the start of the ICO. You are one step ahead of your competitors.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. The project and all of us good luck! Let us unite to take the high ground!
Activity: 320

I think not only white listed participants can take part. But.... we should wait for the admins answer
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I have question about ICO starting in April why it is scheduled next month. I was reading opening page for information and saw this thread was started back in October and ICO was planned for November what happened then why it was not started ? I can see even now exact date is still to be announced after MVP availability.

Activity: 224

Good, thank you in advance for the information. I will be waiting the ICO, do you have any whitelist?

Thank you for this project, because this is a great help for all companies that need loans. I will soon know that it will succeed, not in this country, but the whole world, that's all.

Do they Have bounty or airdrop?

bounty company will be available tomorrow.

Good news, send us a link tommorow, ok ?
Растем!

Good, thank you in advance for the information. I will be waiting the ICO, do you have any whitelist?

Thank you for this project, because this is a great help for all companies that need loans. I will soon know that it will succeed, not in this country, but the whole world, that's all.

bounty company will be available tomorrow.
Activity: 168

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: