Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 44. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Hello Dev!

As was said in white paper: "Anyone can become a participant of the LoanBit platform. The only requirement is to register using
an email or Google/Facebook account. Upon registration, the platform assigns a unique ID to each participant, after which all functionality of the
platform becomes accessible, except receiving loans." Did you have the important as for me verification process?

Thank you in advance Wink

Yes, they have.
To obtain the loan, participants must undergo a
verification process, such as to:

• enter their data according to the passport (IDcard)

• attach a scanned copy of passport (in good quality, without using graphic editors)

• provide a contact phone number

• confirm the actual address by providing an invoice for payment of utility services at the address and confirmation of the payment

• provide the place of work, salary and other income

For the initial check is quite good. However, the best indicator of the reliability of the borrower will be its credit rating.

Yes, they also have credit rating and repayment of the amount of money in case of not paying the borrower.

By the way, who knows what is LoanBit platform strength comparing to other P2P platforms?

For me, as for many customers, the safety of my funds is important first and then earnings. This project provides both.
Activity: 167
Hello Dev!

What types of tokens platform is going to issue? - I can't find this information.
It is very important for the customers will be absolutely satisfied with the products.

Loanbit tokens are utility tokens. Your welcome dude Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hello Dev!

As was said in white paper: "Anyone can become a participant of the LoanBit platform. The only requirement is to register using
an email or Google/Facebook account. Upon registration, the platform assigns a unique ID to each participant, after which all functionality of the
platform becomes accessible, except receiving loans." Did you have the important as for me verification process?

Yes, they have.

• attach a scanned copy of passport (in good quality, without using graphic editors)

• confirm the actual address by providing an invoice for payment of utility services at the address and confirmation of the payment

For the initial check is quite good. However, the best indicator of the reliability of the borrower will be its credit rating.

Yes, they also have credit rating and repayment of the amount of money in case of not paying the borrower.

Well, in any case, the amount will not be fully compensated, but only some part. Well, this is logical, when working with funds, it is necessary to remember the existing risks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello Dev!

Yes, they have.

To do this, it is necessary that the user has already taken a loan, on the basis of this, he will be credited with a credit rating. But this is not at the first stages of the project. If I understand correctly.
Activity: 189
Hello Dev!

What types of tokens platform is going to issue? - I can't find this information.
It is very important for the customers will be absolutely satisfied with the products.

Activity: 140
Hello Dev!

Yes, they have.

By the way, who knows what is LoanBit platform strength comparing to other P2P platforms?
As for me I choose four aspekts:

1. They have more transparent transaction history stored in blockchain
2. Their legal structure is clearer comparing to others P2P landing systems
3. Easy to understand with no hidden cost contract system
4. They have their own Guarantee Fund to protect our customers
Activity: 320
Hello Dev!

Yes, they have.

Activity: 224
Hello Dev!

Yes, they have.

Activity: 252
Tell me, do I understand the idea of the project correctly? If I have free funds, then I can lend to other users of the project and earn on it. Right?

Yes, you can be the creditor and give someone your money and earn % on it.

Interest on the loan will be set by your company or it will be formed under the market?
Thanks for your question and interest in our project.
The interest rate will be set by borrower in loan application, at first. The investors view the loan application and decide whether to invest or not. The borrower can increase interest rate if his application won't be financed. So we can safely say that the interest rate is set by the market.
Dev,  thank you to this project, because it's a big help to all company that need loans, and i know soon it will be succeed, not in this country, but whole world, thats all  Wink
Activity: 224
Hello Dev!

Yes, they have.

Activity: 294
Why not standard bank deposits? Huh What's the differ?
Obviously, the bank deposit is the least risky opportunity. In addition, it hardly pays any income.
Sometimes a deposit does not even generate profitability (the money is simply deposited).
I agree. Nowdays Bank are useless and a lot of them has a high fee for borrowers Smiley That is why blockhain and this project so important for the world economy Wink
Thank you Dev Kiss

Do you really believe banks? Huh.. One my friend, fell into the trap of loans because of hidden banks contracts. I believe only in future of blockchain decentralized loan system. And I think I have supporters of my opinion Wink Be part of the future dude Smiley
Yea, I agree with you. It also need for people who live far away from banks, so they can borrow money online and forget about transport troubles.
Hm... They actually can do this using simple online credit but with the higher tax. This project has a lot of advantages. I hope to see trial version!
I am also looking forward to try this product,  I hope that they will also launch a trial period for their future customers,  so we can have an idea how easy and safe to use LoanBit.
Guys, It will be better if the trial is not a 30 day period access. Much better if anyone can use LoanBit free version which is limited of service while the paid version will be the one with the full benefits and access.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Obviously, the bank deposit is the least risky opportunity. In addition, it hardly pays any income.
Sometimes a deposit does not even generate profitability (the money is simply deposited).
I agree. Nowdays Bank are useless and a lot of them has a high fee for borrowers Smiley That is why blockhain and this project so important for the world economy Wink
Thank you Dev Kiss

Do you really believe banks? Huh.. One my friend, fell into the trap of loans because of hidden banks contracts. I believe only in future of blockchain decentralized loan system. And I think I have supporters of my opinion Wink Be part of the future dude Smiley
Yea, I agree with you. It also need for people who live far away from banks, so they can borrow money online and forget about transport troubles.
Hm... They actually can do this using simple online credit but with the higher tax. This project has a lot of advantages. I hope to see trial version!
I am also looking forward to try this product,  I hope that they will also launch a trial period for their future customers,  so we can have an idea how easy and safe to use LoanBit.
Activity: 320
Thank you Dev Kiss

Activity: 189
Thank you Dev Kiss

Activity: 242
Merit: 11
Thank you Dev Kiss

Well said Kirito. But despite this I also wanna see the details on how they will protect the data that will be stored in they service and how it will be developed.
Activity: 168
Thank you Dev Kiss

Activity: 301
Hello Dev!

Yes, they have.

Got to read all things.. I see potential good ICO maybe a lot of people would use this nowadays Smiley
Activity: 167
Hello Dev!

Yes, they have.

Activity: 252
Hello Dev!

Activity: 266
My congratulations to the team of LoanBit. Many investors are coming and trusting this kind of project, because of the concept that will benefits lots of people. Keep up the good work and we are still looking for more updates from the team.
Wink Exactly, let's hope that this ico hits the market soon, with their low cost but quality services for sure it will create an uproar on the banking industry.

Well. I think also that they need to add some more details in their whitepaper. Maybe they should include about the assurance of the future users with regards to hacking and also the pricing of this app/product. It will be convenient for us the future users and for the investors.

You are right, the question of security now comes first. Even the top exchanges are hacking. It is necessary to exert maximum efforts to protect oneself from evil-doers. This applies to the ICO and the work of the project itself.
Pages:
Jump to: