Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 43. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
In the countries where more than 3 billion people live, credit rates reach 20-30% of annual and more. According to Worlds Bank data, over 2 billion people do not
actually have access to bank services. I hope this service help people to get loans.

I begin to beliave n success of this project. Their aim is to provide affordable funding for the necessary period of time for all segments of the public.
Me too. I believe that every person in any country should be able to obtain money in order to improve the quality of his/her life. And on the terms that a person
chooses, the LoanBit aim is to remove barriers and borders, to give the access to financial resources to the people of less developed countries.

Many people, especially in European countries, are looking for ways to save and multiply their savings. In my opinion it's a good way to multiply them Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
In the countries where more than 3 billion people live, credit rates reach 20-30% of annual and more. According to Worlds Bank data, over 2 billion people do not
actually have access to bank services. I hope this service help people to get loans.

I begin to beliave n success of this project. Their aim is to provide affordable funding for the necessary period of time for all segments of the public.
Me too. I believe that every person in any country should be able to obtain money in order to improve the quality of his/her life. And on the terms that a person
chooses, the LoanBit aim is to remove barriers and borders, to give the access to financial resources to the people of less developed countries.
Activity: 262

Activity: 242
Merit: 11
Activity: 189
Hi all!

I want to ask "What are the investors’ benefits?" and "What is the minimum investment?"

There is no minimum. It is up to you how much you would like to invest. Wink

Minimal deposit will be -  10 USD.

Are the transactions secured?

Do you know that Ethereum, the latest cryptocurrency and blockchain platform, which is considered safest for
creating token contracts and trading?
Activity: 224
Hi all!

I want to ask "What are the investors’ benefits?" and "What is the minimum investment?"

Are the transactions secured?
Activity: 320
Hi all!

Activity: 167
 10 days to ICO. May I know how much tokens were sold at the pre-ICO? - If that's allowed to disclose.
Activity: 252
A lot of load and lease platform appears today, nothing new ...  The guy is one developer of  bitcore, why he posts this thread.
Maybee, Hi find something  in this project?
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
A lot of load and lease platform appears today, nothing new ...  The guy is one developer of  bitcore, why he posts this thread.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
I see the founders have a great deal of experience, have a question how Tokens can be used in the system?
Thanks for your question.
Tokens (LBT) will be one of the "working" currencies of the Platform. So you are able to invest or recieve the loan in LBT. All loans in LBT are free of any commission. Availability of LBT also give you access to listing of loans.

Hello! What are the functions of the platform? Can you explain it more detailed?

If in a nutshell, then this is the platform where you can take a loan if you need funds and issue a loan if you have free money and earn interest on it.
In general, for full understanding, it is necessary to study the project documents.
Activity: 140
I see the founders have a great deal of experience, have a question how Tokens can be used in the system?
Tokens (LBT) will be one of the "working" currencies of the Platform. So you are able to invest or recieve the loan in LBT. All loans in LBT are free of any commission. Availability of LBT also give you access to listing of loans.

Hello! What are the functions of the platform? Can you explain it more detailed?

1. Clients scoring and verification
2. Holding clients database and representation clients to each other
3. Offered conditions database
4. Contract creation
5. Contract conditions fulfillment control
6. Guarantee fund function
Activity: 294

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Hi all!

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello Dev! Tell me please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO? Huh
Take a look at this screenshot

This is not entirely a question of the question posed. This picture shows how the tokens will be distributed. And how will the funds be used?
Activity: 168
Hi all!

Activity: 262
Hello Dev! Tell me please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO? Huh
Take a look at this screenshot
Activity: 242
Merit: 11
Activity: 149
Can borrower without credit card get a loan?

Certainly. He can receive funds both in Fiat and in crypto-currencies. Certainly. The credit card will not be needed.
Activity: 167
Can borrower without credit card get a loan?
Pages:
Jump to: