Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀 - page 11. (Read 1965 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Will the presentation of your product be conducted before the start of sales? If so, in which countries and cities? Huh Huh Huh

Are you going to make presentations in Russia?
Moscow is interested in your product, as I think.
We have too many people in our country, who can be your audience.
copper member
Activity: 353
Merit: 1
Where can I find the latest news about ICO? For example, the end of the main round ... list of exchanges and more?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
After watching the video, I had a doubt that the movement of that hands are really the result of using brain waves as a trigger point.
I mean it can be cheated in a way that the hand reacts using a remote control and the man could just be an actor.
I can't believe this until I try it personally, sorry.
Activity: 196
Technology is moving on apace, and innovative progress is being made in many crucial areas, including the future of prosthetics. For amputees, this is fantastic news, with the promise of new, cutting-edge neuro-controlled limbs becoming more widely available.
Activity: 3
Hi there

I try to understand

Some people say that this technology can not be realized. Is there any proof, that your device really can recognize brain signals?
Activity: 98
Hello,
I'm interested in this project. Who are your advisors?

I think they are on the website. Don't know for sure though.

Thank you will have a look. Couldn't find it the last time.

It is on the website https://neurogress.io/ man. Do your research a bit better, its easy to find! You can see the whole team and the advisors. The advisors are YAROSLAV BELKIN and GEORGES AL MEDAWAR.

Thank you i haven't done much research yet. Just wanted quickly to know who the advisors are as this is important to me. Thanks for your quick reply. I will do research into this project tomorrow. Have a nice day

No problem mate! If you have any further questions feel free to ask the admin or me in this convo Smiley I'm still trying to understand everything so that's why i'm asking a lot also.

Have a nice day too  Smiley
Activity: 47
Hello,

It is on the website https://neurogress.io/ man. Do your research a bit better, its easy to find! You can see the whole team and the advisors. The advisors are YAROSLAV BELKIN and GEORGES AL MEDAWAR.

Thank you i haven't done much research yet. Just wanted quickly to know who the advisors are as this is important to me. Thanks for your quick reply. I will do research into this project tomorrow. Have a nice day
Hello,

Hello,

Activity: 6
Hi, I have explored this project and it seems to me that you are planning to obtain a lot of money unnecessarily for software adaptation. For example, open source projects such as brainbay successfully develop applications for many neural interfaces already. What is the advantage of your approach? Do you have patented technology or algorithms that exceed existing solutions?
In the whitepaper it says that 'the speed with which commands can be issued to a prosthesis is one of the most
critical issues facing the company's developers and engineers. Currently, the planned
time lag is 0.5 seconds, but the ultimate goal is to reduce this to 0.05 seconds.'

On the video's it looks a lot more than 0.5 seconds. Is there any proof that it's currently 0.5 seconds?
Activity: 114
Идeя нa caмoм дeлe пpopывнaя! Ha yм cpaзy пpиxoдит cфepa мeдицинcкиx ycлyг, дaнный пpoeкт нaйдeт тaм шиpoкoe пpимeнeниe. Ecть ли y пpoeктa кaкoй-либo пpoтoтип и пapтнepcтвa?

We can not reveal anything about partnerships at this moment. The prototype can be seen in the video.

On the video, you only use the MUSE headset.
From the official website of MUSE:

Muse makes meditation easy. ™
Muse: the brain sensing headband will elevate your meditation experience. It gently guides you through the real-time state of your brain. This allows you to get a deeper sense of focus and motivates you to build a highly rewarding practice. Meditation has been scientifically shown to reduce symptoms associated with stress, depression and anxiety.

• Learn the essentials of focussed attention meditation
• Soundscapes include Beach, Rainforest, Desert and others *
• Milestones and rewards to keep you motivated
• Create multiple accounts and share with family and friends
• End of session results and graphs help measure progress
• Exercises contributed by meditation experts to help you

How did you get the headset, which can only help with meditation to control fine motor skills?

I have not found any confirmation of your scientific work.

please write links to your results of your research. Did you even do research work?

We have the research, we've been researching and improving the system for 5 years. The access is closed to the public now.
Look at our roadmap. Everyone will have the access if we reach the hard cap.

Hello, what can be the target market for this project?

This technology has many use cases. Just about anyone could be interested in this. It could be scientists, gamers, people with challenges, etc. Watch use cases on our website.

And what are the conditions to join the company?
There is no specific criteria. In every case, we consider applicants differently. We find out what position he/she is aiming for and then look if that person can fit in our team in the context.

Need to write a resume or contact a particular person?

You can contact any member of the team. You can find LinkedIn profiles of every member on our website.

Hello,

The team, including advisors, can be found on the website.
Activity: 112
Hello,

Hello,
Activity: 82
reading the whitepaper, comments and reply, lead me to think about the The use of Neurogress Neurocontrol System in the identification (Diagnosing) of special diseases. for example something like "autism glass". I think the cooperation of these two categories will be very beneficial.
http://autismglass.stanford.edu/
copper member
Activity: 353
Merit: 1

There is no specific criteria. In every case, we consider applicants differently. We find out what position he/she is aiming for and then look if that person can fit in our team in the context.

Need to write a resume or contact a particular person?
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Hello, what can be the target market for this project?
Activity: 644
Идeя нa caмoм дeлe пpopывнaя! Ha yм cpaзy пpиxoдит cфepa мeдицинcкиx ycлyг, дaнный пpoeкт нaйдeт тaм шиpoкoe пpимeнeниe. Ecть ли y пpoeктa кaкoй-либo пpoтoтип и пapтнepcтвa?
Activity: 114

Have a nice day guys! Very nice idea and powerful development for technologies!
You already have the product (physical)?

We develop a software. And we adapt that software with as many neural interface as possible. Watch the video.
Activity: 112

Just amazing! i've seen some articles about Facebook wanting to implement neuro into their platform. Are you planning on working together with social media platforms?

Interesting. We haven't heard of it. We need to do our research and find out what they are doing in this field  Smiley

Working together with these social media giants would be big!
Pages:
Jump to: