Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀 - page 6. (Read 1965 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

Do any big companies support? Or maybe sponsors?

We cannot reveal any information about partnership until official agreements are made.

You're saying that the goal is to reach a reaction time of 0.05 seconds. I don't understand this because right now you are only developing the platform right? So how does that work?

We are also developing a software which will allow a reaction time of 0.05 sec. That software is the most important thing for our platform. It will be working within and be integrated into our platform.
⚠️⚠️ATTENTION⚠️⚠️

Dear community. The moment we've all been waiting for has finally begun. Sorry for a little delay, we wanted to make sure that everything is working well.
Now you can go to our website https://neurogress.io and register.
NOTE: Please follow the KYC procedure but don't use the "get the tokens" buttons before the pre-TGE start, the system won't let you.

HERE WE GO!!!

Activity: 98
You're saying that the goal is to reach a reaction time of 0.05 seconds. I don't understand this because right now you are only developing the platform right? So how does that work?
⚠️⚠️⚠️ATTENTION⚠️⚠️⚠️

This warning notice is for anyone who is planning to participate in Neurogress Pre-TGE. Many TGEs/ICOs have been targeted in the past by fraudsters stealing hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars from unsuspecting TGE/ICO participants. Participants of the Neurogress Pre-TGE must follow the steps described below in order to avoid being scammed or otherwise bear the consequences of possible fraud.
1) Scammers often try to create fake ICO webpages that look like the official ones. So ALWAYS check that you are on the official Neurogress website: https://neurogress.io
2) You should NEVER hand over your private key. If someone claims to be someone from the Neurogress team and asks you for your private key, that's not us. We will NEVER ask you for your password, seed phrase or private key.
3) Don't believe anyone if they tell you that there is some Chinese or Russian Telegram chat, Facebook group, Twitter, etc.
All our official SM platforms and chats are listed on the official Neurogress website.
4) Always check the address you transfer your BTC or ETH to. There is a highly sophisticated malware that changes the address. If it detects you have copied a coin address, the virus will change the address on your clipboard so that when you paste it, you are actually pasting the scammer’s address.
5) Precautionary measures are not limited to the steps described herein. If you notice anything suspicious we haven't included, you should always ask us in our Telegram chat here: https://t.me/Neurogress.
Our team is here. We would be glad to answer any questions you may have.

⚠️Neurogress team will not compensate any losses or damages that may occur as a result of neglecting the steps mentioned above.⚠️

Thank you for security! Your information messages even more make you trust!

You got to be very careful these days. People just try anything to get the best of us.

Yes, so many scams these days. Almost every ICO gets hacked so this is very good information team!
Activity: 33
⚠️⚠️⚠️ATTENTION⚠️⚠️⚠️

This warning notice is for anyone who is planning to participate in Neurogress Pre-TGE. Many TGEs/ICOs have been targeted in the past by fraudsters stealing hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars from unsuspecting TGE/ICO participants. Participants of the Neurogress Pre-TGE must follow the steps described below in order to avoid being scammed or otherwise bear the consequences of possible fraud.
1) Scammers often try to create fake ICO webpages that look like the official ones. So ALWAYS check that you are on the official Neurogress website: https://neurogress.io
2) You should NEVER hand over your private key. If someone claims to be someone from the Neurogress team and asks you for your private key, that's not us. We will NEVER ask you for your password, seed phrase or private key.
3) Don't believe anyone if they tell you that there is some Chinese or Russian Telegram chat, Facebook group, Twitter, etc.
All our official SM platforms and chats are listed on the official Neurogress website.
4) Always check the address you transfer your BTC or ETH to. There is a highly sophisticated malware that changes the address. If it detects you have copied a coin address, the virus will change the address on your clipboard so that when you paste it, you are actually pasting the scammer’s address.
5) Precautionary measures are not limited to the steps described herein. If you notice anything suspicious we haven't included, you should always ask us in our Telegram chat here: https://t.me/Neurogress.

⚠️Neurogress team will not compensate any losses or damages that may occur as a result of neglecting the steps mentioned above.⚠️

You got to be very careful these days. People just try anything to get the best of us.
copper member
Activity: 353
Merit: 1
⚠️⚠️⚠️ATTENTION⚠️⚠️⚠️

copper member

Do any big companies support? Or maybe sponsors?
⚠️⚠️⚠️ATTENTION⚠️⚠️⚠️

Activity: 112

Hey,
After reading the WP once more I would like to ask wich industrial sector is your number 1 priority?
You mentioned health, entertainment (including sex?), agriculture and some others...

But what is the section that you see the most potential for neurogress? Not only in terms of money though

Our priority is to create a platform so anyone can make a contribution.
As for the industries, we see a huge potential in health industry. Namely, mind controlled prostheses. With our solution, it's prejected to be 2-5 times cheaper than nowadays' fully integrated bionic prosthetic limbs.

Are these mind controlled protheses already in developement?

Currently, we are developing only the software. In the future, we are considering the possibility of creating our own prosthetic limbs.

I would like to know if it's prossible with your software to develope something for hospitals so doctors can operate people with the use of thoughts? It would safe a lot of lives I guess ? That would be awesome!

Although it might possible indeed and it's our goal to make the prosthetic limbs as natural as possible, it will take a lot of time for development.
Now the delay is 0.5 sec between the thought and the action. The final goal is 0.05 sec. So you see there will be a little delay in the end.
For very intense operations that require the highest accuracy that difference could play a crucial role, whereas for others it could be done despite that delay.

0,05 sec reaction time is reaaallly fast ofcourse, but is there any change to make that reaction time 0.000000? Till when do you think the final goal of 0.05 sec is reached?

Hey,
After reading the WP once more I would like to ask wich industrial sector is your number 1 priority?
You mentioned health, entertainment (including sex?), agriculture and some others...

But what is the section that you see the most potential for neurogress? Not only in terms of money though

As for the industries, we see a huge potential in health industry. Namely, mind controlled prostheses. With our solution, it's prejected to be 2-5 times cheaper than nowadays' fully integrated bionic prosthetic limbs.

Currently, we are developing only the software. In the future, we are considering the possibility of creating our own prosthetic limbs.

I would like to know if it's prossible with your software to develope something for hospitals so doctors can operate people with the use of thoughts? It would safe a lot of lives I guess ? That would be awesome!

Although it might possible indeed and it's our goal to make the prosthetic limbs as natural as possible, it will take a lot of time for development.
Now the delay is 0.5 sec between the thought and the action. The final goal is 0.05 sec. So you see there will be a little delay in the end.
For very intense operations that require the highest accuracy that difference could play a crucial role, whereas for others it could be done despite that delay.

What if you take it a step further. People can cure themself from any disease or bone fractures just with the use of thoughts.. DAMN!
Admin, so you think something like this will be possible ? It would change the whole world, crazy!

We like your thinking  Wink Now it seems like Sci-Fi, but hey what we are doing now seemed so as well  Smiley

That would be the real deal! Do you think it is possible to achieve?
Hey,

What if you take it a step further. People can cure themself from any disease or bone fractures just with the use of thoughts.. DAMN!
Admin, so you think something like this will be possible ? It would change the whole world, crazy!

We like your thinking  Wink Now it seems like Sci-Fi, but hey what we are doing now seemed so as well  Smiley

This project is another fraud. Comments written under the order for the money.http://picua.org/?v=2018-02-06_8cieb1c6opbrau6ydevn6pz9w.jpg

It's not a scam imho! Lots of signs for a legit project.
Ok, may I ask why this hasn't been done before? I guess a lot of people would like to see this.

We are looking for an appropriate event. Sometimes it's hard to find a place for demonstration. External circumstances haven't allowed to take it to the public so far.
This year, everyone will be able to try our product themselves. The place and time will be announced

and the investor can be from all countries? The US can participate?

No, unfortunately the US can't participate. And Switzerland and Singapore can't participate as well.

Ok, I guess this will not be before the pre-TGE, right? This might scare some people off because there is still no real proof except that one video..
Hope this will be done asap!

What are they affraid of? Scam? I think there is a lot of proof that this project isn't a scam. Although it would be nice to see some live videos infront of people! I guess you shouldn't have to worry about it being a scam.

No i'm not saying it's a scam or that i'm affraid of it. I just think it could scare potential investors because there is only 1 video with proof. I hope they will post some more videos soon!
Hey,

Hey,

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

What are your next milestone on the project?

The milestones depend on the funds collected. This month we are testing neurocontrol beta version software
on 4 movements of a dummy prosthetic arm and developming enhanced signal pattern
recognition algorithm. Please refer to white paper p.26-30

I've read whitepaper, but briefly. Will take a look again on the roadmap, thanks Smiley
Activity: 33
Hey,

copper member
What are the reasons for such restrictions?

The law in those countries doesn't allow us to include it. Unfortunately, there are a lot of ICOs now that exclude those countries from participation.

The activity of your ICO brings more confidence, so this raised the question. And this will not be solved with time?

We are working on it. Currenty, we are in the process of registering our comany in Switzerland as well as setting things up to form the Foundation which will bring us to a completely different level. While the porcess is still ongoing, we are not able to communicate with FINMA and thus are not able to comply with their regulations. It's all the matter of the administrative process and not the legislative one.
As for the Singapore and USA, it's more complicated than that.

in case of failure, are the funds returned to investors?

Yes. I have checked that one myself. It's hardwired in their smartcontract, as it should be actually. Check their github dude.

And where are you from? Unfortunately, I can not check it. Participate in the role of an investor because of the United States. Now I am looking for all the ways - to participate
Pages:
Jump to: