Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀 - page 7. (Read 1965 times)

copper member
Activity: 353
Merit: 1
in case of failure, are the funds returned to investors?
Yes. I have checked that one myself. It's hardwired in their smartcontract, as it should be actually. Check their github dude.
But I think that's only the case for funds raised in the normal tge? Private placement and pre TGE funds usually don't get replaced.

Couldn't find anything about that with a quick look. Better check that to be sure.

In case of failure, all funds will be returned.
Pre-TGE is considered successful if at least 1,575 ETH have been collected.
TGE is considered successful if at least 7,000 ETH have been collected.
Otherwise, all funds collected will be returned to the participants.

If the company gives a guarantee - it's a reliable company! Only with such a pleasure to work!
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Honestly, I did not even suspect that there is such a development. I will closely monitor this project.
Activity: 33
Yes. I have checked that one myself. It's hardwired in their smartcontract, as it should be actually. Check their github dude.
But I think that's only the case for funds raised in the normal tge? Private placement and pre TGE funds usually don't get replaced.

Couldn't find anything about that with a quick look. Better check that to be sure.

Thank you for making that clear! Smiley
Activity: 114

What are the reasons for such restrictions?

The law in those countries doesn't allow us to include it. Unfortunately, there are a lot of ICOs now that exclude those countries from participation.

The activity of your ICO brings more confidence, so this raised the question. And this will not be solved with time?

We are working on it. Currenty, we are in the process of registering our comany in Switzerland as well as setting things up to form the Foundation which will bring us to a completely different level. While the porcess is still ongoing, we are not able to communicate with FINMA and thus are not able to comply with their regulations. It's all the matter of the administrative process and not the legislative one.
As for the Singapore and USA, it's more complicated than that.

Activity: 6

The law in those countries doesn't allow us to include it. Unfortunately, there are a lot of ICOs now that exclude those countries from participation.

The activity of your ICO brings more confidence, so this raised the question. And this will not be solved with time?

We are working on it. Currenty, we are in the process of registering our comany in Switzerland as well as setting things up to form the Foundation which will bring us to a completely different level. While the porcess is still ongoing, we are not able to communicate with FINMA and thus are not able to comply with their regulations. It's all the matter of the administrative process and not the legislative one.

copper member

copper member
This project is another fraud. Comments written under the order for the money.http://picua.org/?v=2018-02-06_8cieb1c6opbrau6ydevn6pz9w.jpg

I do not believe in it. The company pays only tokens.
Interview with Neurogress CTO Alexander Ovcharenko. In this episode, Alexander talks about his professional background as well as discusses our project, which is about building a decentralized platform of neural control systems to make a control of electronics and machines as easy and natural as never before.
Watch the interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=wgcs-2B0MHo

UPDATE:
Upper limit now is 100 ETH per contributor.
This project is another fraud. Comments written under the order for the money.http://picua.org/?v=2018-02-06_8cieb1c6opbrau6ydevn6pz9w.jpg

This was true, indeed. This was done by our bounty team (we outsourced it and regretted it). Due to that mistake of one member from this team, our previous topic was deleted. Thank you for your vigilance.
If it's an old screenshot, then the person who did this is no longer with us. If not and you can kindly provide the link, we would be grateful.
Do you have the link? I can't find this site and this photo seems to be fake.
They pay tokens for actions, also comments.

I saw in hunters chat in the telegram that hunters are trying to buy tokens in this way.
They pay 1$ for comment by newbies and get up to 10 tokens from dev.
Dev said, that they don't pay newbies now and they are trying to delete this comments.

And what advantages to you try to make out if this? In my opinion they are just using the same promotions and bounties like every other ico is.
Activity: 47

I saw in hunters chat in the telegram that hunters are trying to buy tokens in this way.
They pay 1$ for comment by newbies and get up to 10 tokens from dev.
Dev said, that they don't pay newbies now and they are trying to delete this comments.
Activity: 61
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 23

copper member
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Guys, be careful. We just found a fake Neurogress Telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/H8MJqRHGHYR4y365groaXA. Never trust anyone. We only have one official Telegram chat, it is here https://t.me/Neurogress
Don't believe anyone who tries to pass themselves off as the Neurogress team. All members are in our telegram chat. If you find anything suspicious, you always can find us there and ask.⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Thank you for warning - I myself recently bumped into him and wanted to just ask a question.
copper member

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Guys, be careful. We just found a fake Neurogress Telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/H8MJqRHGHYR4y365groaXA. Never trust anyone. We only have one official Telegram chat, it is here https://t.me/Neurogress
Don't believe anyone who tries to pass themselves off as the Neurogress team. All members are in our telegram chat. If you find anything suspicious, you always can find us there and ask.⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Activity: 47

The eco-system is a important part of this project, right?
Why is the marketing budget almost as high as the budger for the eco-system? In my opinion it's more important to have a good working eco-system and once you have achieved that, it don't need a big marketing budget because the product is superior.

We calculated the whole budget and decided that it's the most appropriate allocation. Marketing is a very important thing. Because no matter how good the product is, you need to reach the target audience. That's one of the keys to success

Ok I understand, but there are a lot of project with no marketing because it markets itself because of the good product

Pages:
Jump to: