Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀 - page 8. (Read 1965 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
The eco-system is a important part of this project, right?
Why is the marketing budget almost as high as the budger for the eco-system? In my opinion it's more important to have a good working eco-system and once you have achieved that, it don't need a big marketing budget because the product is superior.

Yes it is important for Neurogress, but I think marketing is also essential for Neurogress. Every company needs a good marketing team but I think an admin can answer this question better.

Thanks for your opinion, will wait for that answer then.
Activity: 112

Yes it is important for Neurogress, but I think marketing is also essential for Neurogress. Every company needs a good marketing team but I think an admin can answer this question better.

You are absolutely right. Thank you. That's important as anything else in the project Smiley

Yes agreed! One of the most important thing in a organization imo.

What are they affraid of? Scam? I think there is a lot of proof that this project isn't a scam. Although it would be nice to see some live videos infront of people! I guess you shouldn't have to worry about it being a scam.

Thank you for your support  Smiley Yes, one of the reasons is that we are transparent. Anyone can check us on the LinkedIn and see at the events. We wouldn't do that we were to lie about something. We will try to show it at  events when we have a chance

No problem, I understand that some people are a afraid of the lack of video material. But I guess we don't have to worry Smiley

Activity: 114
Since a lot of your team members took part in the blue brain project could you provide additional information about the project? Smiley

Thank you!

Greetings,
Marvin

If you're interested in Blue Brain Project, please, welcome to our Telegram chat. Our CTO would like to answer questions about it  Smiley
Activity: 33
Since a lot of your team members took part in the blue brain project could you provide additional information about the project? Smiley

Thank you!

Greetings,
Marvin
Why is the marketing budget almost as high as the budger for the eco-system? In my opinion it's more important to have a good working eco-system and once you have achieved that, it don't need a big marketing budget because the product is superior.

We calculated the whole budget and decided that it's the most appropriate allocation. Marketing is a very important thing. Because no matter how good the product is, you need to reach the target audience. That's one of the keys to success

Is the team of advisers already organized? In what sphere this advisors will be?

You can check our advisors on the website. The links to their LinkedIn profiles and all info is there. If we find another advisor appropriate for the project, then we will expand the advisors board Smiley
Activity: 46
Is the team of advisers already organized? In what sphere this advisors will be?
copper member
Activity: 353
Merit: 1
Why can't US participate in this ICO? I thought this is a utility token?

Are you from America? Would you also like to participate?
copper member
Ok, may I ask why this hasn't been done before? I guess a lot of people would like to see this.

We are looking for an appropriate event. Sometimes it's hard to find a place for demonstration. External circumstances haven't allowed to take it to the public so far.
This year, everyone will be able to try our product themselves. The place and time will be announced

and the investor can be from all countries? The US can participate?

No, unfortunately the US can't participate. And Switzerland and Singapore can't participate as well.

What are the reasons for such restrictions?

There are a lot of ICO where US people can't participate. I guess it's because of the law in the USA.
Ok, may I ask why this hasn't been done before? I guess a lot of people would like to see this.

We are looking for an appropriate event. Sometimes it's hard to find a place for demonstration. External circumstances haven't allowed to take it to the public so far.
This year, everyone will be able to try our product themselves. The place and time will be announced

No, unfortunately the US can't participate. And Switzerland and Singapore can't participate as well.

Ok, I guess this will not be before the pre-TGE, right? This might scare some people off because there is still no real proof except that one video..
Hope this will be done asap!

What are they affraid of? Scam? I think there is a lot of proof that this project isn't a scam. Although it would be nice to see some live videos infront of people! I guess you shouldn't have to worry about it being a scam.
Activity: 98

Ok, I guess this will not be before the pre-TGE, right? This might scare some people off because there is still no real proof except that one video..
Hope this will be done asap!

Activity: 75
This is a great project and I wish you the best of luck!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

copper member
Where can I find the latest news about ICO? For example, the end of the main round ... list of exchanges and more?

You can subscribe to our newsletters on the website and when any news will come out, you will get a message Smiley The start of pre-TGE starts 10 February and ends March 25, main round starts May 1 and ends 30 June. As for the list of exchanges, it's too early to know. Tokens are usually tradable within a few months after ICO.

Is it possible to find out the number of investors somewhere?

Now it's not possible because there are a lot of people who got whitelisted and we haven't counted them yet. And the number is growing. Plus, the number of the whitelist subscription won't represent the number accurately because people can participate without the whitelist. We will tell you how many people participated after the pre-TGE or TGE. We haven't even started our pre-TGE yet Smiley

Activity: 98
as I read the whitepaper. I am confuse if there is already product and wait for its implementation. or the product needs to develop first? for the timeline how many years will it take for the products you mentioned if we reach the hard cap and if we dont reach it?

We have only prototype  which you can see in the video. But it's only a start. It needs further development to make it work faster and smoother.
As for the time needed, we are only warming up. We are here for a long run. You can see thorough roadmap in the white paper p.28-30 to see how much it will take. If we won't collect enough, the funds will be returned to investors.

Bonus is for the tokens, not the price  Smiley so you buy for 0.0009545 and get 50% bonus tokens.

Ah ok I was confused! So basically when I buy 1000 tokens, the price will be 1000*0.0009545 ETH and I will receive 1500 Tokens for that price.

Yes, you are right.

My question wasn't answered so i will ask it again:)
Ok I understand, I will wait for the new videos then. Were these tools live presentated at the events you guys were?

Sorry, haven't noticed that. No, but we will try to show it on the upcoming events.

as I read the whitepaper. I am confuse if there is already product and wait for its implementation. or the product needs to develop first? for the timeline how many years will it take for the products you mentioned if we reach the hard cap and if we dont reach it?

We have only prototype  which you can see in the video. But it's only a start. It needs further development to make it work faster and smoother.
As for the time needed, we are only warming up. We are here for a long run. You can see thorough roadmap in the white paper p.28-30 to see how much it will take. If we won't collect enough, the funds will be returned to investors.

Bonus is for the tokens, not the price  Smiley so you buy for 0.0009545 and get 50% bonus tokens.

Ah ok I was confused! So basically when I buy 1000 tokens, the price will be 1000*0.0009545 ETH and I will receive 1500 Tokens for that price.

Yes, you are right.

My question wasn't answered so i will ask it again:)
Ok I understand, I will wait for the new videos then. Were these tools live presentated at the events you guys were?

Sorry, haven't noticed that. No, but we will try to show it on the upcoming events.
Pages:
Jump to: