Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 106. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hello everybody. a friend told me about this project
I read tread a little bit and I dont understand. This service will work only wirh girls?
Activity: 378
Hello everybody. a friend told me about this project
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This is sound interesting. I will going to try it. Smiley
The most interesting project i have ever seen.
You are brothers? Or share the same mind?
Whats wrong?
They write almost the same messages at almost the same time. A coincidence?
Yeah. Its kinda strange.But do you care?
Realy, i dont give a f**c. Just noticed the strangeness
Activity: 293
Whats wrong?
Yeah. Its kinda strange.But do you care?
Whats wrong?
Whats wrong?
Activity: 126
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
So basically you may or may not be able to buy semi-legal hookers in a years time if you buy this coin today.
Yeah. But you can do this now without purchasing coins.
You can also cheat with rating (dummy transactions or purchased reviews). What do you think?
Well,  human cant be controlled by a smart contract. Therefore, in the old fashion, everything is based on human relationships.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
So basically you may or may not be able to buy semi-legal hookers in a years time if you buy this coin today.
Activity: 219
You can also cheat with rating (dummy transactions or purchased reviews). What do you think?
For example, what happens if the "process" does not take place. Or I will not be satisfied with the "process". I just can give low the rating?
I just found this project. Wow. The idea is good, but I doubt that there will be no problems with the law.
so you can invest for profit, but here with the use of the service there may be questions
it's one thing to invest in start-ups like "social network for engineers", another to invest in semi-legal (or illegal).
Yes. but you don't sponsor directly, but through a chain of actions (money -> tokens, etc.). So, the risks aren't great
Now almost everything can be tracked. And besides, there is a risk of losing money. Therefore, if there are big doubts, it is better wait. Keep with your money
Don't teach me. I know well how this works.
I'm not trying to teach you dude. Just say that if you don't want to do - don't do it. What problems?
Relax guys. If we look that way, then almost half of all ICO is somehow not entirely legal.
Yes. there is such. I've been thinking about how the "process" will be contoled
I just found this project. Wow. The idea is good, but I doubt that there will be no problems with the law.
so you can invest for profit, but here with the use of the service there may be questions
it's one thing to invest in start-ups like "social network for engineers", another to invest in semi-legal (or illegal).
Yes. but you don't sponsor directly, but through a chain of actions (money -> tokens, etc.). So, the risks aren't great
Now almost everything can be tracked. And besides, there is a risk of losing money. Therefore, if there are big doubts, it is better wait. Keep with your money
I'm not trying to teach you dude. Just say that if you don't want to do - don't do it. What problems?
Relax guys. If we look that way, then almost half of all ICO is somehow not entirely legal.
Activity: 686
Jump to: