Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 108. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Will there be a beta test of the service?
Yes, of course it will be
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
On what platform will this service work?
What exactly do you mean?
I mean android, iOS, pc? Will this be in the form of a web platform or as an application?
Well, most likely there will be applications for mobile devices and a web platform for PC. At least they say so.
Are there any layouts of the future application? I would like to see how it all looks.
oXo
Will there be a beta test of the service?
Activity: 221
I mean android, iOS, pc? Will this be in the form of a web platform or as an application?
Well, most likely there will be applications for mobile devices and a web platform for PC. At least they say so.
Activity: 221
Activity: 266
How will you prevent this being misused for lets say under aged sex, or sex predators? If there is a good way to prevent this, it will be less likely to be attacked by Goverments
Um ... Maybe the rating will help to filter out?
Im sorry if I missed that, i scrolled through the whitepaper again after you mentioned rating. Still cant find it. Do u have a link to source?
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
How will you prevent this being misused for lets say under aged sex, or sex predators? If there is a good way to prevent this, it will be less likely to be attacked by Goverments
Um ... Maybe the rating will help to filter out?
Activity: 695
On the whitepaper it says that during the Pre-ICO you get x7 bonus tokens...Thats pretty good.
So basically only will cost 0.0142857~ cents per token instead of 0.10 cents.
Wow, here's the calculator guy
This is exactly what the discussion lacked
I thought everyone had already estimated the benefits
Not everyone, as you may see
On the whitepaper it says that during the Pre-ICO you get x7 bonus tokens...Thats pretty good.
I thought everyone had already estimated the benefits
I'll be happy to invest. But as Another user wrote it might come in handy in the future if the relationship somehow ends.
I also thought about this application, although I see myself more as an investor.
If technology provides such opportunities, why not use them?
So, more than 100 pages and almost one and a half thousand messages. Good indicators for such a project.
Let's hope that such an interest in the project will result in something worthwhile
In a good and reliable project, at least
I'll be happy to invest. But as Another user wrote it might come in handy in the future if the relationship somehow ends.
I also thought about this application, although I see myself more as an investor.
So, more than 100 pages and almost one and a half thousand messages. Good indicators for such a project.
Let's hope that such an interest in the project will result in something worthwhile
Jump to: