Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 109. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 500
I'll be happy to invest. But as Another user wrote it might come in handy in the future if the relationship somehow ends.
I also thought about this application, although I see myself more as an investor.
Activity: 551
I'll be happy to invest. But as Another user wrote it might come in handy in the future if the relationship somehow ends.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Guys, is not anyone going to participate in the beta test? This would be an interesting experience 
As a customer or provider?
I think to be a provider, you need to be able to do a little more than you know how.
What do you know about my experience?
Guys, is not anyone going to participate in the beta test? This would be an interesting experience 
I think to be a provider, you need to be able to do a little more than you know how.
Why are you arguing if USA is a market that would absorb Lust? Just look at the history, there are few projects approved and accepted in all states! The team will have to work hard if they want to make history! Accusations before the start is a problem, will this be solved?
And what about promotion? How does the girl know that you can work with such a platform? I thought that prostitutes do not like too much new technology.
I would not be so sure of that. I heard that in the United States some girls began to accept payment by bitcoins.
I'm not sure about the veracity of this information. But if so, the girls will take the novelty well.
And what about promotion? How does the girl know that you can work with such a platform? I thought that prostitutes do not like too much new technology.
I would not be so sure of that. I heard that in the United States some girls began to accept payment by bitcoins.
It's interesting, the laws do not allow this, but they do not prohibit it either. This is called gray jurisdiction
Officially, if there is no fact of transfer of money, this is not regarded as a crime. Until the crypto currency is recognized as a means of payment, everything is in order.
I do not think this will happen soon.
Do not forget about Japan. And in UK they also talk about recognizing bitcoin.
Sweden also speaks about the recognition of the crypto currency, but so far it does not make sense. The service is relevant and it is possible to make good money on it.
It's interesting, the laws do not allow this, but they do not prohibit it either. This is called gray jurisdiction
Officially, if there is no fact of transfer of money, this is not regarded as a crime. Until the crypto currency is recognized as a means of payment, everything is in order.
Do not forget about Japan. And in UK they also talk about recognizing bitcoin.
Guys, can you tell me if this application will work in Europe?
Of course. In whitepaper everything is written, you too lazy to read it yourself?
My English is not very good.
And mine too. I just read the documents with google translator.
Lol.It's really funny.
Already there were jokes about the fact that Lust should translate their documents into the language of love?
Hardly, but it's not a very funny joke.
I did my best...
Of course. In whitepaper everything is written, you too lazy to read it yourself?
Lol.It's really funny.
Already there were jokes about the fact that Lust should translate their documents into the language of love?
Hardly, but it's not a very funny joke.
Lol.It's really funny.
Lol.It's really funny.
Jump to: