Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 105. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
loool what a project Cheesy
good F/Luck
Activity: 112
or you're hinting at this message? Wink :
 |
\/

Ha-ha, very funny. I just thought that there will be a lot of people who wants see mans and even trans on such service.

I do not mind seeing my girlfriend in this app
are you talking about your left or right? Cheesy
I'm talking about my lover
Activity: 196
 |
\/

Ha-ha, very funny. I just thought that there will be a lot of people who wants see mans and even trans on such service.

are you talking about your left or right? Cheesy
 |
\/

|
\/

looked at the white paper, There indicated the function of selecting a prostitute by parameters. interestingly they plan to implement it as a comparison of characteristics or on the basis of modern technologies( neural network f.e)?
what neural network? then the main feature is that no one cant track it.
Maybe you want that they do to found friends in a match of preferences like in  Facebook  Cheesy
What kind of friends are we talking about?
do you have account in facebook ?
yes
well, so it isn't clear then?
I do not understand what friends are
I was always a /b/-tard
stop trolling me, man
looked at the white paper, There indicated the function of selecting a prostitute by parameters. interestingly they plan to implement it as a comparison of characteristics or on the basis of modern technologies( neural network f.e)?
Maybe you want that they do to found friends in a match of preferences like in  Facebook  Cheesy
yes
I do not understand what friends are
I was always a /b/-tard
yes
Maybe you want that they do to found friends in a match of preferences like in  Facebook  Cheesy
yes
Maybe you want that they do to found friends in a match of preferences like in  Facebook  Cheesy
Maybe you want that they do finding friends in a match of preferences like in  Facebook  Cheesy
Hello everyone that you can tell about this project and what impressions
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 219
Hello everybody. a friend told me about this project
I read tread a little bit and I dont understand. This service will work only wirh girls?
it is obvious that this market consist mainly of girls. But because its a business creators will add any gender(even helicopter) if there is a demand
So what? Enyone knows will be there another genders?
I read tread a little bit and I dont understand. This service will work only wirh girls?
But who are you waiting? Dogs?
But who are you waiting? Dogs?
Jump to: