Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 124. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I would like to know more technical details of how the platform will be implemented. Is there any beta test planned?

As far as I know, yes.
And when?
if you believe the road map, then by the end of this year!
Wow, interesting. I hope you can somehow participate in this.
Yes, but first you need to invest Wink
Activity: 154
I would like to know more technical details of how the platform will be implemented. Is there any beta test planned?

As far as I know, yes.
And when?
Wow, interesting. I hope you can somehow participate in this.
Activity: 221

As far as I know, yes.
And when?

As far as I know, yes.
And when?
Activity: 221

As far as I know, yes.
This system works on a blockchain system, but for this it is for her? can not this project exist not on the blockchain?
Because the platform is based on a system of smart contracts
And what is it for? Millions of affiliates and paid platforms work without a system of smart contracts. What is it for?
Well it ensures the honesty of the transaction between the client and the user. Payment is made automatically when all the terms of the transaction are satisfied. And this is a secure system.
And how does the system understand that the transaction is completed? Automatically?
In this service context, it will not be able to automatically determine when the transaction will be completed. Most likely you need confirmation from both sides.
And what will happen after the confirmation? Is the payment made?
Yes exactly. Payment after confirmation of transaction.
And if one of the parties does not confirm the deal? As then? It turns out the service will be provided, but will not be paid.
Well, most likely will be allocated a certain period of time for the provision of services, after which the transaction will end automatically (at least I would so realized.). In general, I can not know all the subtleties, although I am familiar with the project, but I do not know the technical details.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
This system works on a blockchain system, but for this it is for her? can not this project exist not on the blockchain?
And what is it for? Millions of affiliates and paid platforms work without a system of smart contracts. What is it for?
Well it ensures the honesty of the transaction between the client and the user. Payment is made automatically when all the terms of the transaction are satisfied. And this is a secure system.
What is the security of this system?
Well firstly this system is completely anonymous. In addition, all transactions and operations will be encrypted, I believe so.
And it seems to me that the system is very easy to break, and steal money from the system. Is not it so?
I do not know, but I think the developers will do their best to ensure the security of the system!
I hope so! Smiley
Well firstly this system is completely anonymous. In addition, all transactions and operations will be encrypted, I believe so.
And it seems to me that the system is very easy to break, and steal money from the system. Is not it so?
I do not know, but I think the developers will do their best to ensure the security of the system!
And how does the system understand that the transaction is completed? Automatically?
In this service context, it will not be able to automatically determine when the transaction will be completed. Most likely you need confirmation from both sides.
And if one of the parties does not confirm the deal? As then? It turns out the service will be provided, but will not be paid.
Ahaha, that's a very interesting question! Grin
Jump to: