Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 125. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This system works on a blockchain system, but for this it is for her? can not this project exist not on the blockchain?
Because the platform is based on a system of smart contracts
Activity: 154
This system works on a blockchain system, but for this it is for her? can not this project exist not on the blockchain?
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
What does this project have with the bounty program? Can I participate?
Yes, of course, you can read more here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ico-openbountylust-agency-2068136
And how long will the bounty campaign last?
Probably until the end of the ICO campaign, I think so
And how much longer will it last?
I actually do not know, you can look at their website. Smiley
Thanks, I hope not late with the investment!
Well, I think it's never too late to invest! Wink
Exactly!
Yes, of course, you can read more here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ico-openbountylust-agency-2068136
Well, I think it's never too late to invest! Wink
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
This concerns only one project out of ten. The statistics are disappointing, but it shows the reality of the ICO
Activity: 140
At least, this is what pays well
Activity: 140
Do women invest in Lust?
I have not heard of such women
The girl wrote in a telegram chat that she invested in Lust
I believe that if you feel profit, it does not matter what kind of sex you are. Why would not a girl invest in an interesting project?
Exactly. Everyone earns as much as he can. By the way, that girl has invested only one ether. Do you think she is afraid of the risk of such investments?
Most likely, she does not have enough ethers. If you investigate for yourself the project, you will learn about it to the maximum, all the advantages and disadvantages. Perhaps she will also buy tokens at another stage.
Are there any prospects for such small investments?
I'm not sure about that. Now the rate of the etherium is about $ 300, in order to really earn on this, it is necessary that the tokens are doubled, and even tripled their cost. However, it will still not be too much money
I think that the investment really was effective, it should be big, about 10-50 ETH. So it really will make a profit
Yes, such investments can subsequently give you money to buy a good car
Such investments in themselves stand as a good machine
Do women invest in Lust?
I believe that if you feel profit, it does not matter what kind of sex you are. Why would not a girl invest in an interesting project?
Exactly. Everyone earns as much as he can. By the way, that girl has invested only one ether. Do you think she is afraid of the risk of such investments?
Most likely, she does not have enough ethers. If you investigate for yourself the project, you will learn about it to the maximum, all the advantages and disadvantages. Perhaps she will also buy tokens at another stage.
I'm not sure about that. Now the rate of the etherium is about $ 300, in order to really earn on this, it is necessary that the tokens are doubled, and even tripled their cost. However, it will still not be too much money
I think that the investment really was effective, it should be big, about 10-50 ETH. So it really will make a profit
Yes, such investments can subsequently give you money to buy a good car
Activity: 518
Do women invest in Lust?
Do women invest in Lust?
Activity: 518
Do women invest in Lust?
Do women invest in Lust?
Jump to: