Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 122. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
But there is a very important question about the safety of both the customer and the seller.
What exactly do you mean?
What if a user of this platform runs into an aggressive partner? Or a killer maniac?
I think the developers will do their best to prevent these incidents from happening!
And besides, before you agree to a deal, you will have the opportunity to talk.
It's good. Will there be a video chat opportunity?
It is possible that yes.
If there is a video chat opportunity, then a new opportunity to earn money opens!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
But there is a very important question about the safety of both the customer and the seller.
What if a user of this platform runs into an aggressive partner? Or a killer maniac?
I think the developers will do their best to prevent these incidents from happening!
It is possible that yes.
oXo
Activity: 221
oXo
oXo
If I understand correctly, then I can use this service regardless of gender, right?
you mean as a customer and a seller?
In both cases.
Yes, of course, this is the advantage of this platform! No restrictions!
In one clip with full anonymity of course!
It's great. I like!
If I understand correctly, then I can use this service regardless of gender, right?
In both cases.
In one clip with full anonymity of course!
In both cases.
oXo
In both cases.
oXo
Is it legal?
In some countries it is quite legal!
In the countries of Asia such as Japan and Thailand, this is quite legal. It is from these markets that the launch of this platform is planned.
And legally, how will this be done? and where?
It seems to me nowhere! This is a decentralized system! Cheesy
Accordingly, and no taxes, it will not be taxed?
It looks like it
Is it legal?
In the countries of Asia such as Japan and Thailand, this is quite legal. It is from these markets that the launch of this platform is planned.
Accordingly, and no taxes, it will not be taxed?
Is it legal?
Is it legal?
I have not the foggiest idea) Grin
Is it legal?
Is it legal?
Jump to: