Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 147. (Read 37416 times)

oXo
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Guys, why is the map of the road exactly like that? Why start with Europe?

Already answered. This is due to the peculiarities of the market and with quite specific legal systems that allow you to do everything legally with the maximum efficiency in terms of profit

Hmm .. interesting question. It seems to me, the most difficult moment will be taking the Asian market under control

Why do you think so?

Because the prostitution market in Asia is very different if you look at each country separately

How is this?

In the same China and Thailand, a different attitude towards prostitution in general

Thailand.... If I understand what you mean... Wink Cool

Yeah, yeah, I mean exactly Pattaya Smiley

So about China, and it doesn't go, at least in the first couple of  work

that's it

But I'd still try to enter the Malaysian market
By the way about the countries in which the service will be distribute.

Japan is great choice
In addition, it seems to me that the Japanese will be able to convert their love hotels to use crypto currency

Already answered. This is due to the peculiarities of the market and with quite specific legal systems that allow you to do everything legally with the maximum efficiency in terms of profit

Hmm .. interesting question. It seems to me, the most difficult moment will be taking the Asian market under control

Why do you think so?

Because the prostitution market in Asia is very different if you look at each country separately

How is this?

In the same China and Thailand, a different attitude towards prostitution in general

that's it

Japan is great choice

I think so too. Japan is very interested in crypto-currencies
oXo

Why do you think so?

How is this?

that's it

Japan is great choice
Guys, and it is planned some types of outdoor advertising on the site itself?

We're thinking about this. We'll negotiate with partners. It all depends on the quality of advertising. We want to do it beautifully and unobtrusively

I'm waiting for the launch of the platform. It's interesting to look at the quantitative indicators to then decide on cooperation

In general, to begin with, it's necessary that the team raise enough money on the exchange

I agree, this is a priority. there is not much time left

I believe that the main goal of the advertising company and marketing for the near future should be to attract employees

why not customers?

Because the road map is written plan for 200 thousand employees. And when there will be a demand from customers, it must someone satisfy

Yes, the first part of our advertising company will be aimed at attracting employees who want to provide their services qualitatively and safely

Quite a logical proposal and response
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We're thinking about this. We'll negotiate with partners. It all depends on the quality of advertising. We want to do it beautifully and unobtrusively

I'm waiting for the launch of the platform. It's interesting to look at the quantitative indicators to then decide on cooperation

In general, to begin with, it's necessary that the team raise enough money on the exchange

I believe that the main goal of the advertising company and marketing for the near future should be to attract employees

why not customers?

Because the road map is written plan for 200 thousand employees. And when there will be a demand from customers, it must someone satisfy

why not customers?
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Will you have any bounty campaign? I`d like to take part in it. For example writing articles or just reposting your news in social networks.

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Bounty on this coin? Thanks!
Activity: 293

Why do you think so?

How is this?

that's it

Why do you think so?

How is this?

Activity: 176

Why do you think so?

How is this?

Why do you think so?

How is this?

Why do you think so?

How is this?

Why do you think so?

How is this?

Why do you think so?

Jump to: