Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 153. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Has anyone already had experience in investing in such projects?

I invested in a number of other projects. Something was successful, something was not

Like me, but I almost did not have successful projects

A familiar situation) I also did not have successful projects, but before this time I did not invest really large sums

How much did you invest, if it's not a secret?

14 ETH

Are not you afraid that all this will be meaningless? What will you just give your money?

Most likely, he already resigned himself to the loss)

On the contrary, I understand all the risks and consciously go to them

I invested in a number of other projects. Something was successful, something was not

A familiar situation) I also did not have successful projects, but before this time I did not invest really large sums

14 ETH

Are not you afraid that all this will be meaningless? What will you just give your money?

Frankly, there are small concerns. This happens, risky investments bring the most income
Activity: 275
Merit: 250

14 ETH

Most likely, he already resigned himself to the loss)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

14 ETH

Activity: 259

14 ETH

This is a significant amount. And when did you manage to invest?

14 ETH

It's enough just to try to understand the project, choose what is closest to you in spirit

For certain, mostly unsuccessful?

As far as I know, this is the only project now. So no, I did not have this experience
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Over time, I increasingly doubt the success of this project

I assure you, we are doing our best to make the project succeed. Even more than possible, because we believe that such an application is necessary for this world

Nevertheless, one should hope for the best

Honestly, I, too, creeps in such thoughts. The community is not too interested in this project
Come on, we all understand that this application is necessary. I do not argue, the ban of the authorities Lust can get around, but what about public censure? In the Arab countries it plays a significant role. Therefore, it is pointless to struggle with this, the project in the Middle East can not be realized

Perhaps I must agree with you. Prostitution is there - a lot of loners

Fortunately, this does not concern customers

Fortunately for girls or visitors?
Come on, we all understand that this application is necessary. I do not argue, the ban of the authorities Lust can get around, but what about public censure? In the Arab countries it plays a significant role. Therefore, it is pointless to struggle with this, the project in the Middle East can not be realized

Perhaps I must agree with you. Prostitution is there - a lot of loners

Fortunately, this does not concern customers

Probably ... I'm not sure about that either. Rich Arabs go for similar entertainment in other countries
Jump to: