Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 156. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
I would like to say that we have thought through and thought out all possible ways to protect customers. Pimps are really an extra side that criminalizes the scope of sex services

Pimps are not always evil. I think it's something like sales managers
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I would like to say that we have thought through and thought out all possible ways to protect customers. Pimps are really an extra side that criminalizes the scope of sex services
Activity: 259
By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says is not entirely true?

What do you mean by making such a statement?

You are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use your application

It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block

Yes, that's what we're supposed to do. We have many different protective measures to exclude a third party from the process

I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it

I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp

Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl

And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

You are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use your application

It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block

Yes, that's what we're supposed to do. We have many different protective measures to exclude a third party from the process

I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it

I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp

Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Yes, that's what I meant

To be honest, a lot of the moments do not coincide with reality. But nevertheless I believe in this project

Are there any relevant news?

In addition to the extension of pre-ICO?

I remember correctly, for 10 days?

What is the reason for this decision? Because you do not have enough money to implement the project? Are you not afraid of the reaction of the community?

Are you still in doubt? Of course, the main reason is money

Even good projects are chasing only money, so there is nothing to be surprised at

What is the reason for this decision? Because you do not have enough money to implement the project? Are you not afraid of the reaction of the community?

The question about the reaction of the community is very stupid, it is so obvious

Yes, perhaps, you are right, the community supports this project not as it deserves

The question about the reaction of the community is very stupid, it is so obvious

Are you still in doubt? Of course, the main reason is money

Jump to: