Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 155. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
I think that the application can be successful, but only in countries with permitted prostitution

Problems will be enough in these countries too
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think that the application can be successful, but only in countries with permitted prostitution

I would say that in such countries there will be fewer problems with the promotion of this application. However, this does not mean that in other countries Lust can not be realized
Activity: 259
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
By the way, indeed, the problem of Lust is also in the absence of ways to persuade prostitutes to refuse cash

Is this a problem? Prostitutes are already switching to crypto currency

Yes, and we even wrote about it

https://medium.com/@you.lust.agency/is-sex-sold-f59f868739ae

Great article! Clearly shows all the problems of sex services.
By the way, indeed, the problem of Lust is also in the absence of ways to persuade prostitutes to refuse cash

Have you published it anywhere before? It seems familiar

No, this article is quite fresh

If the information is true, then Lust can be right
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

No, this article is quite fresh

Oh, at first glance an interesting article, I need to study it in more detail

I've heard about this, but I do not think that this phenomenon of a mass character

I would like to say that we have thought through and thought out all possible ways to protect customers. Pimps are really an extra side that criminalizes the scope of sex services

Pimps are not always evil. I think it's something like sales managers

Hahah, this is a bad comparison. With the same success can be encouraged openly criminal activity

Indeed, pimps are terrible. You should not even think about legitimizing their activities. It's like a slave trade

This stereotyped thinking, in countries with legalized prostitution the situation is completely different

It's just this. In countries with legalized prostitution, pimps are just the sales managers

It's just this. In countries with legalized prostitution, pimps are just the sales managers

Nevertheless, the difference is enormous. Optimization of funds and all that
I would like to say that we have thought through and thought out all possible ways to protect customers. Pimps are really an extra side that criminalizes the scope of sex services

Hahah, this is a bad comparison. With the same success can be encouraged openly criminal activity

Indeed, pimps are terrible. You should not even think about legitimizing their activities. It's like a slave trade

This stereotyped thinking, in countries with legalized prostitution the situation is completely different

Nevertheless, pimps often encourage ill-treatment of girls. In fact, they can do whatever they want with girls. This is not what we want.

They perform the same functions as sales managers, but these are pimps are one of the main causes of cruelty in the field of sex services

Jump to: