Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 154. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Come on, we all understand that this application is necessary. I do not argue, the ban of the authorities Lust can get around, but what about public censure? In the Arab countries it plays a significant role. Therefore, it is pointless to struggle with this, the project in the Middle East can not be realized

Perhaps I must agree with you. Prostitution is there - a lot of loners

Fortunately, this does not concern customers
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Come on, we all understand that this application is necessary. I do not argue, the ban of the authorities Lust can get around, but what about public censure? In the Arab countries it plays a significant role. Therefore, it is pointless to struggle with this, the project in the Middle East can not be realized

I can not quite agree with this. In Muslim countries there is polygamy, there is a large enough space for prostitution
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Activity: 259
Muslim countries are a completely separate topic. It is interesting that the culture of sex is not officially banned, but is no longer tolerated by society.

But we all know how the situation is in the end. Prostitutes are beaten with stones, as far as I heard

In what country is this happening?

As far as I remember, in Iraq there are similar cases

In Egypt and Tunisia, this also happens. In short, everywhere except the United Arab Emirates

This once again shows how necessary this application is
Muslim countries are a completely separate topic. It is interesting that the culture of sex is not officially banned, but is no longer tolerated by society.

But we all know how the situation is in the end. Prostitutes are beaten with stones, as far as I heard

In Egypt and Tunisia, this also happens. In short, everywhere except the United Arab Emirates

I never thought that this is so backward country
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

This does not mean that people do not need sex there. Prostitution exists in Muslim countries

But there it's just dangerous to engage in such activities, is not it?

Nevertheless, primary needs always require satisfaction. I think that such a senseless ban

This does not mean that people do not need sex there. Prostitution exists in Muslim countries

But there it's just dangerous to engage in such activities, is not it?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think that the application can be successful, but only in countries with permitted prostitution

Yet we are striving to spread this application to the whole world

I understand your efforts and support them, but you need to understand well that further distribution of the application is not possible

What do you mean?

I think there are countries where prostitution is strictly prohibited. There will be a way to disable the application

Yes, that's what I mean

As we have said more than once, in Muslim countries this application will be banned
I think that the application can be successful, but only in countries with permitted prostitution

I understand your efforts and support them, but you need to understand well that further distribution of the application is not possible

What do you mean?

I think there are countries where prostitution is strictly prohibited. There will be a way to disable the application

Yes, that's what I mean

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Jump to: