Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 192. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
By the way, the collections did not go much further?

35%. Meanwhile, there are less than a week left before the end of the pre-ICO

Is it still not clear to anyone that pre-ICO will be extended?

Is this possible?

Why not? There are no specific rules that prohibit this

That's it. But they will have to change the token contract

If this is even necessary (which I'm not sure), then this will not be a particular problem
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Is this possible?

That's it. But they will have to change the token contract
Activity: 275

Is this possible?

Is this possible?

I'm worried about another question - how do users know about the existence of an application like Lust?

Contextual advertising, advertising in social networks?

Not bad idea. At least, it seems to me that the search for sexual services goes exactly like this, in the browser

where else? no answer to the question - google it
I'm worried about another question - how do users know about the existence of an application like Lust?

Not bad idea. At least, it seems to me that the search for sexual services goes exactly like this, in the browser

Of course, the search does not take place in telephone directories Smiley

Our position on this issue has not changed a bit. We are solely an information platform and do not hire girls. This is the point in the discussion.

Even a little sorry. It would be much easier with their girls

In this case Lust would be responsible for the possible deception on the part of the girls. This is not necessary for anyone

That's why we do not want such difficulties. These are difficulties with the law, with wages for girls and with a number of items

Still, even a little sorry that there are no exclusive girls from Lust
Our position on this issue has not changed a bit. We are solely an information platform and do not hire girls. This is the point in the discussion.

In this case Lust would be responsible for the possible deception on the part of the girls. This is not necessary for anyone

That's why we do not want such difficulties. These are difficulties with the law, with wages for girls and with a number of items

That's exactly what I thought.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
In addition, imagine how hard it will be for the human resources department to look for girls to participate in the project on an ongoing basis. This is a completely different business

The same principles as when looking for any employees. Of course, there is a specificity, but nevertheless

You're joking, right?
In addition, imagine how hard it will be for the human resources department to look for girls to participate in the project on an ongoing basis. This is a completely different business

The same principles as when looking for any employees. Of course, there is a specificity, but nevertheless
Jump to: