Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 193. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
In addition, imagine how hard it will be for the human resources department to look for girls to participate in the project on an ongoing basis. This is a completely different business
How will be health of sex-workers controlled? In what countries it will be working?
In OP said, what this platform is not pimp company, but the information resource
What do you mean, "information resource"?
That means, we are not going to hire a girls. They will use our platform as social media to find a costumer

Really? It would greatly simplify your work

And automatically puts the team out of the law in a variety of countries. In this case, this is not an information platform, but really a service offer from the company

But why? These are crypto-currency transactions, they are not controlled by the state

Just imagine - the global network that provides sex services for crypto currency. Then all countries of the world will legalize the crypto currency and then this business will be completely illegal

It sounds good, but there certainly are some pitfalls

Wake up, guys! This is crime. Only information, otherwise no one will participate in it
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
How will be health of sex-workers controlled? In what countries it will be working?
In OP said, what this platform is not pimp company, but the information resource
That means, we are not going to hire a girls. They will use our platform as social media to find a costumer

And automatically puts the team out of the law in a variety of countries. In this case, this is not an information platform, but really a service offer from the company

But why? These are crypto-currency transactions, they are not controlled by the state

Just imagine - the global network that provides sex services for crypto currency. Then all countries of the world will legalize the crypto currency and then this business will be completely illegal

What, for example?
Activity: 275

But there are countries in which prostitution is allowed - Germany, France and so on. With them there will be no problems, even if Lust concludes a direct contract with the girls

Activity: 275

there is a ICO for absolutely everything now

Exactly. Even about tangerines, as far as I heard. And this is not surprising
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 210
Activity: 226
Why do you think so?
There will be same situation, especially in this sort of business
Alright, I got you. But will you try to increase your profit by bounty or something?
Idk, may be. But I think, there will be more professionals in that event
Don't worry, we will make a bounty in the next step, and in the same way will accept anyone in there
Uhm, okay, but idk. May be I'll join that in the next part
Just, I'm not a kind of people, who is working with media
Why do you think so?
Alright, I got you. But will you try to increase your profit by bounty or something?
Don't worry, we will make a bounty in the next step, and in the same way will accept anyone in there
Uhm, okay, but idk. May be I'll join that in the next part
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Activity: 242
Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Activity: 242
So, you will follow that  project after Pre-ICO's finish?
Yes, of course. It is interesting project and want to know how is it going  to look like  in future
No, I mean, in economical case
Will I invest in ICO campaign?
Yes, I mean, will you follow this project after first campaign by your capital
I don't know. The biggest capital you may get from the Pre-ICO, 'cause developers are interested more in starting capital
But you will have less risk in ICO
Absolutely not
Jump to: