Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 196. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Still, I do not understand why there is such a long time between pre-ICO and ICO
I think, the more profit you'll get in token's price
So, you will not bet on any other ways to earn something on this ICO?
Activity: 140
Still, I do not understand why there is such a long time between pre-ICO and ICO
I think, the more profit you'll get in token's price
Activity: 140
To give more chance to the people to buy the tokens at discounted price, Also the competition is high with too many ICO launches this August.
Many thanks, though someone gave a clear answer
It's just a theory
It is actually truth
To give more chance to the people to buy the tokens at discounted price, Also the competition is high with too many ICO launches this August.
It's just a theory
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Activity: 242
Activity: 426
While admins are here, I would like to ask to the dev team how will the workers and clients make contact, I mean, there should be a method to determine that the worker and/or client is trustworthy, so there are no cases of violence, kidnapping, thef, etc. because if this is anonymous, then nobody would know where you want, how to get your location, etc., etc. there should be a record system, for workers and clients, so the services remain safe regardless of the nature of the platform, can you explain that in more detail? there is no such information in the whitepaper, thanks.
For this, a rating system is used. The girl has the right to refuse the client with a negative rating, and the client, in turn, can use the rating to determine the level of services.
While admins are here, I would like to ask to the dev team how will the workers and clients make contact, I mean, there should be a method to determine that the worker and/or client is trustworthy, so there are no cases of violence, kidnapping, thef, etc. because if this is anonymous, then nobody would know where you want, how to get your location, etc., etc. there should be a record system, for workers and clients, so the services remain safe regardless of the nature of the platform, can you explain that in more detail? there is no such information in the whitepaper, thanks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Anyway, I do not understand how you can not understand the documentation. Everything is written in simple and understandable language
All that concerns investment, it is better to ask again
It's right. And feedback is always good, it's nice to communicate with developers
For what I like this forum, it's for the fact that the answers can not only give developers, but users. Competent are almost all, with very few exceptions.

Oh, it was even sweet
Anyway, I do not understand how you can not understand the documentation. Everything is written in simple and understandable language
It's right. And feedback is always good, it's nice to communicate with developers
For what I like this forum, it's for the fact that the answers can not only give developers, but users. Competent are almost all, with very few exceptions.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Very good project

I'm with you dev  Cheesy
Thank you. We appreciate your response
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Very good project

I'm with you dev  Cheesy
By the way, there was only a week left before the end of fees