Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 198. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
And we will soon see it. I do not think that this will be a failure, attention to the project has already been attractedAnd we will soon see it. I do not think that this will be a failure, attention to the project has already been attracted
Do you think someone besides the pair of thousands of guys who do not have enough sex became interested?
Oh, do not be so pessimistic. You will see, the project will be successful.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
And we will soon see it. I do not think that this will be a failure, attention to the project has already been attractedAnd we will soon see it. I do not think that this will be a failure, attention to the project has already been attracted
I'm actually still a bit worry about my own investments. The team is still a little-known, although it shows the project on the good side.
It's still not an ordinary project
I do not see anything radically unusual in it. It is good, but not unusual
And does not the sphere of sex services bother you?

A fairly common sphere. In many countries, sex services are legal.
But not in all! In many ways, this service is something new not only for the blockchain, but for the whole society
Let's be frank. This is not the first or last project of this nature. I'm not saying that Lust is bad or not unique, on the contrary, it brings many interesting solutions. Just the scope of it is quite obvious.
In any case, the success of the project will be determined by investments.
I'm actually still a bit worry about my own investments. The team is still a little-known, although it shows the project on the good side.

But not in all! In many ways, this service is something new not only for the blockchain, but for the whole society
Let's be frank. This is not the first or last project of this nature. I'm not saying that Lust is bad or not unique, on the contrary, it brings many interesting solutions. Just the scope of it is quite obvious.

Guys, already have ideas, where to spend money earned on investment?
On the girls, of course!
It turns out to be a vicious circle

That's a loop, I would like to be in
On the girls, of course!
It turns out to be a vicious circle
On the girls, of course!
Guys, is not anyone going to participate in the beta test? This would be an interesting experience Smiley
As a customer or provider?
I think to be a provider, you need to be able to do a little more than you know how.
What do you know about my experience?
Guys, is not anyone going to participate in the beta test? This would be an interesting experience Smiley
I think to be a provider, you need to be able to do a little more than you know how.
By the way, about promotion: I think that the most effective method of promotion will be advertising on thematic forums. Or simply output the platform to the top on requests in the browser
It is very expensive. Just imagine how much you need to spend on getting to the top in all the major world languages.
To begin with, enough English
Chinese is also needed. And then, local languages are very necessary. I do not think that in Asian countries, where prostitutes are many, everyone knows English.
Yes, take at least Thailand. The minimum number of English speakers there
And also the project definitely needs promotion in Spanish. All South America speaks it, except for Brazil
Oh yeah, Mexico, Argentina and so on.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
I think Thailand and Japan are perfect for your initial campaign. On your road map you write: "Join more than 8000 partners" and "10,000 satisfied customer" for the month of February 2018. Those are very ambitious numbers for any startup and especially in such a short period of time. Hope to see this project succeed. good luck! Smiley
By the way, about promotion: I think that the most effective method of promotion will be advertising on thematic forums. Or simply output the platform to the top on requests in the browser
It is very expensive. Just imagine how much you need to spend on getting to the top in all the major world languages.
Chinese is also needed. And then, local languages are very necessary. I do not think that in Asian countries, where prostitutes are many, everyone knows English.
Yes, take at least Thailand. The minimum number of English speakers there
Why do you need to withdraw after release?
Not the straight after release. But several time later
I steel can's get it
Theere will be changes in price like in a mountain. You will need a pike to withdraw
Lmao, there will be constant grow
Like it was with bitcoin?
Yeah. I mean, there is a similar idea, isn't it?
Actually yeah. Anyway, let's see how is it going to look like
Jump to: