Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 197. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
By the way, there was only a week left before the end of fees

They can extend the pre-ICO

I think they talked about this in a telegram chat
In which chat?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

That would be the right decision. Maybe not everyone has heard about this project

We are still thinking about this decision
Activity: 278
Merit: 250

That would be the right decision. Maybe not everyone has heard about this project
Activity: 275

Activity: 182
Activity: 275
By the way, about promotion: I think that the most effective method of promotion will be advertising on thematic forums. Or simply output the platform to the top on requests in the browser
It is very expensive. Just imagine how much you need to spend on getting to the top in all the major world languages.
To begin with, enough English
Chinese is also needed. And then, local languages are very necessary. I do not think that in Asian countries, where prostitutes are many, everyone knows English.

As far as I know, the Chinese market is now completely inaccessible. Well, you know, because of the ban crypto currency.

Yes exactly! Prostitution is banned there. It's scary to imagine what would happen if a girl would engage in prostitution for crypto currency

This was quite expected after the decision of the Chinese authorities. It is a pity to lose such a market
By the way, about promotion: I think that the most effective method of promotion will be advertising on thematic forums. Or simply output the platform to the top on requests in the browser
It is very expensive. Just imagine how much you need to spend on getting to the top in all the major world languages.
Chinese is also needed. And then, local languages are very necessary. I do not think that in Asian countries, where prostitutes are many, everyone knows English.

As far as I know, the Chinese market is now completely inaccessible. Well, you know, because of the ban crypto currency.

Yes exactly! Prostitution is banned there. It's scary to imagine what would happen if a girl would engage in prostitution for crypto currency

And we will soon see it. I do not think that this will be a failure, attention to the project has already been attractedAnd we will soon see it. I do not think that this will be a failure, attention to the project has already been attracted
Do you think someone besides the pair of thousands of guys who do not have enough sex became interested?
Oh, do not be so pessimistic. You will see, the project will be successful.

I also think that the project will be successful. This is one of the basic human needs
And we will soon see it. I do not think that this will be a failure, attention to the project has already been attractedAnd we will soon see it. I do not think that this will be a failure, attention to the project has already been attracted
Do you think someone besides the pair of thousands of guys who do not have enough sex became interested?
Time will tell, we will hope for it. Moreover, I would like to invest in it a large sum
How much? I'm thinking of investing 80 Eth
In this part?
In the next one, probably

Think about investing in this stage. The team offers good bonuses
Without going thru eighty pages of posting at this point, can someone give me a short insight into how the devs plan to handle where the sex trade itself is not legal?  How they plan to prevent the exploitation of minors? 
Illegal prostitution can be called only in case of transfer of money from the client to the girl. If payment is made using crypto currency, this is not an illegal transaction.
Wow, developers today often go to the forum

Constant communication with the community is important Smiley
Activity: 695
Without going thru eighty pages of posting at this point, can someone give me a short insight into how the devs plan to handle where the sex trade itself is not legal?  How they plan to prevent the exploitation of minors? 
Illegal prostitution can be called only in case of transfer of money from the client to the girl. If payment is made using crypto currency, this is not an illegal transaction.
Wow, developers today often go to the forum
Time will tell, we will hope for it. Moreover, I would like to invest in it a large sum
In this part?
I think, most of the people here will invest way more after this ICO will prove itself
We are also hoping on that:)
In this part?
I think, most of the people here will invest way more after this ICO will prove itself
Activity: 242
In this part?
In this part?
Activity: 242
Jump to: