Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 42. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Has anyone heard the information that they signed a contract with a German company? I want to participate!
Yes? No, but when did this happen? I bought a few thousand tokens last month, I've been waiting for news!
I can not exactly tell you this, I did not see the official statement, but it is possible that the company's capitalization will grow very fast in price, like the price of tokens!
Now it's time to collect coins in the portfolio and wait for rapid growth?
It turns out so, you need to wait for the official confirmation of the news!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I heard about the project from my friend, he praised him so much that I decided to find him! Tell me, is it really so well done?
Yes, the project is really very promising!
And where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 532
Has anyone heard the information that they signed a contract with a German company? I want to participate!
Yes? No, but when did this happen? I bought a few thousand tokens last month, I've been waiting for news!
I can not exactly tell you this, I did not see the official statement, but it is possible that the company's capitalization will grow very fast in price, like the price of tokens!
Now it's time to collect coins in the portfolio and wait for rapid growth?
Activity: 336
I heard about the project from my friend, he praised him so much that I decided to find him! Tell me, is it really so well done?
Yes, the project is really very promising!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Such an interesting project.By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says isn't entirely true?
Have you invested already?What do you mean by making such a statement?
Yeah, but I don't think, I'm a kind of person devs are looking for.They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
What do you mean kind of person?It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
I think they are looking for the shark.I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
You think they are going invest in that?I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
Why not? Interesting project, lmao.Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
No, I'm talking about ICOs in general.And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
You think the sharks are not interested in the blockchain?Pimps are not always evil. I think it's something like sales managers
Yes, for me they are interested in more conservative ways.Hahah, this is a bad comparison. With the same success can be encouraged openly criminal activity
Such an interesting project.By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says isn't entirely true?
Yeah, but I don't think, I'm a kind of person devs are looking for.They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
What do you mean kind of person?It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
I think they are looking for the shark.I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
What did they do?What do you mean?

Naturally dropped down our reputation. And admins got no attention for that.The stuff, working in India, won't work in Japan

Jeeez. And how did they explain that?It is obvious, but in general, Asia is good starting point, huh?

That's a thing. They didn't
Activity: 308
Activity: 588
You think they are going invest in that?I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
Why not? Interesting project, lmao.Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
No, I'm talking about ICOs in general.And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
You think the sharks are not interested in the blockchain?Pimps are not always evil. I think it's something like sales managers

Naturally dropped down our reputation. And admins got no attention for that.The stuff, working in India, won't work in Japan

Jeeez. And how did they explain that?It is obvious, but in general, Asia is good starting point, huh?

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Well, maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
And I hope that my expectations will be justified!
Activity: 588
Wow, great project! Tell me please, and who has already entered a large amount?
Yes, last month I invested a considerable amount, I'm just sure of a good result!
Yes? And why did you decide to invest in this project?
Everything is quite simple, I see a huge potential for development, I think that in six months or a year the idea can develop very much, especially with such a team!
Well, you convinced me, I will participate!
I can't see what's on the video  Sad "This account has been terminated for violating Google's Terms of Service."

Jeez. Fucking haters.Anyway,how do you think, where this platform is going to spread out to?

Lol. They are even there.I'm  betting on Asia

I didn't think they are getting out of this forum.How long Asia is united country?No, I mean, some Asian country

No you see that. Especially after they dropped down our trust.As a person, who's sorta often travels in Asia, I can tell you, this stuff doesn't work
Activity: 378
Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Well, maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: