Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 46. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Wow, this is a very impressive project, I think it's the future!
Why do you think so?
How does this project differ from hundreds of others? I do not understand
Because this is a really useful and convenient software product and a great idea.
Even more.
This project is very interesting in terms of investment!
Why do you think so?
Well, because now there is a last opportunity to buy tokens at a bargain price and soon the sale of tokens will be completed.
And where are the guarantees that the token will really grow in price? And in general, is there information on the stock exchanges?
In this business, no one can give you guarantees.
Here we can assume purely logically that the token will grow.
Where did you draw such conclusions?
Because the platform is based on sex, this is the primary human need. In any case, this will be the most important engine of this project.
Perhaps it looks logical. But still some guarantees are needed, for example, at least access to some of the exchanges?
The developers accurately wrote about Polonis and Bitrix.
Activity: 336
Why do you think so?
Because this is a really useful and convenient software product and a great idea.
Even more.
Why do you think so?
Well, because now there is a last opportunity to buy tokens at a bargain price and soon the sale of tokens will be completed.
And where are the guarantees that the token will really grow in price? And in general, is there information on the stock exchanges?
Because the platform is based on sex, this is the primary human need. In any case, this will be the most important engine of this project.
Perhaps it looks logical. But still some guarantees are needed, for example, at least access to some of the exchanges?
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
I recently saw an article on some resource. There they wrote about this project. He was predicted financial success.
Paying for sex with crypto currency is what the luid has been waiting for and are willing to invest big money in this project.
That's right, I totally agree.
Anonymity is the main criterion for the success of this project!
Activity: 237
I recently saw an article on some resource. There they wrote about this project. He was predicted financial success.
Paying for sex with crypto currency is what the luid has been waiting for and are willing to invest big money in this project.
Why do you think so?
Even more.
Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Even more.
Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Even more.
Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Even more.
Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Even more.
Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Even more.
Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Even more.
Why do you think so?
Well, I do not know, I think this project can raise big gaps with the law, am I not right?
In some countries it is possible, but it is calculated for the Asian market. There it is not prohibited by law.
and besides it's based on bitcoins and all these modern things.
It simply can not be tracked by the authorities in full.
Is it legalized in Asian countries?
I do not know, but does this prevent the development of prostitution in these countries?
Have you ever been to Thailand or Bangkok? Most earn money on sex services. And it brings an incredible income.
And now imagine what it will be for the crypto currency and absolutely anonymous! This is an incredible success!
Well, maybe you're right, it makes sense.
Why do you think so?
Well, I do not know, I think this project can raise big gaps with the law, am I not right?
In some countries it is possible, but it is calculated for the Asian market. There it is not prohibited by law.
I do not know, but does this prevent the development of prostitution in these countries?
Have you ever been to Thailand or Bangkok? Most earn money on sex services. And it brings an incredible income.
And now imagine what it will be for the crypto currency and absolutely anonymous! This is an incredible success!
Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Pages:
Jump to: