Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 38. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I think that the application can be successful, but only in countries with permitted prostitution
I would say that in such countries there will be fewer problems with the promotion of this application. However, this does not mean that in other countries Lust can not be realized
Problems will be enough in these countries too
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I think that the application can be successful, but only in countries with permitted prostitution
I would say that in such countries there will be fewer problems with the promotion of this application. However, this does not mean that in other countries Lust can not be realized
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
Pimps are not always evil. I think it's something like sales managers
Hahah, this is a bad comparison. With the same success can be encouraged openly criminal activity
They perform the same functions as sales managers, but these are pimps are one of the main causes of cruelty in the field of sex services
Indeed, pimps are terrible. You should not even think about legitimizing their activities. It's like a slave trade
This stereotyped thinking, in countries with legalized prostitution the situation is completely different
Is this a problem? Prostitutes are already switching to crypto currency
I've heard about this, but I do not think that this phenomenon of a mass character
And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her
Hahah, this is a bad comparison. With the same success can be encouraged openly criminal activity
They perform the same functions as sales managers, but these are pimps are one of the main causes of cruelty in the field of sex services
Indeed, pimps are terrible. You should not even think about legitimizing their activities. It's like a slave trade
This stereotyped thinking, in countries with legalized prostitution the situation is completely different
Is this a problem? Prostitutes are already switching to crypto currency
By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says isn't entirely true?
What do you mean by making such a statement?
They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl
They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it
I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp
Activity: 602
Is there any information about the company Bounty? Can I take part? Just recently, some projects began to refuse to hold Bounty, so I ask, did this happen in this project?
Do not worry, Bounty company is there! In addition, with very generous funding! All the infamous information and conditions you can read on this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ico-openbountylust-agency-2068136
Great news, I really wanted to participate! The project is very promising, so this is a great chance!
You said that financing is very generous, How many tokens are allocated for this?
Total Bounty Pool 840 000 tokens. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and other competitions.
I really like the idea of the project, I would really like to participate! Many thanks for the consultation!
Activity: 602
Guys, do you think it can be profitable investment, if you are not going to use the service?
Heh, interesting move. And do you use all the products in which you make investments? Well, after the exclusion of real estate, for example
It depends on what you mean when you talk about use. If you have operated on them as economic instruments, then yes, using them.
I meant that you can sell your tokens and make a profit
OK, I just want to understand how big the demand for the use of services will be
You can check the market volumes in white paper and draw conclusions, but I will say right away that the volume and demand is very large
It seems to me that it would be prudent to integrate a multi-level verification system specifically for girls in the site in order to avoid the deception typical of traditional sex-service websites
Pages:
Jump to: