Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 44. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
If I am currently investing, then where are the guarantees that the cost of the tokens will grow?
Nobody can now give any guarantees. Everything depends on the success of the project.
Do you think success will be successful?How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
Yes, of course, otherwise I would not invest!I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
I just mean that there is no guarantee that the token will grow in price. In other projects, the honor of tokens is either redeemed or destroyed, and so the price rises.
Then I did not hear anything like that.
I do not know the details of how the smart contract will work, I think something similar will also be in this project. Maybe there's something in the whitepape, you can see it.
Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?And you think, it's going to cost less?
Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
Activity: 336
I have another question
What about the legal side of the issue in the event of conflict situations. How could girls who could be offended turned to the police? Even if prostitution is allowed in the country, even if it received its money under a smart contract. Can she contact the police about the customer violating the rules of the service provision agreement?
It seems to me that the answer to your question was higher. And you can look at the user agreement on the site, if it is there
Darkota must confirm my words
Or you can just consult with lawyers

Hmm..yeah
By the way, are there lawyers among us?
but so far it looks like a best project in this sphere lmao.I'm waiting for a ranked rating system

Yeah, but there will be more projects ike that in future.that wasn't just a system of assessments?

And is that good?Yes, that there was an opportunity of an estimation on different signs and the more difficult review as a result was formed

It depends on who are you looking at.it would be nice if there is a system to combat fake reviews

What do you mean?This will help the smart contract system and how?
Activity: 490
If I am currently investing, then where are the guarantees that the cost of the tokens will grow?
Nobody can now give any guarantees. Everything depends on the success of the project.
Do you think success will be successful?How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
Yes, of course, otherwise I would not invest!I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
I just mean that there is no guarantee that the token will grow in price. In other projects, the honor of tokens is either redeemed or destroyed, and so the price rises.
I do not know the details of how the smart contract will work, I think something similar will also be in this project. Maybe there's something in the whitepape, you can see it.
Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?And you think, it's going to cost less?
Activity: 616
I have another question
What about the legal side of the issue in the event of conflict situations. How could girls who could be offended turned to the police? Even if prostitution is allowed in the country, even if it received its money under a smart contract. Can she contact the police about the customer violating the rules of the service provision agreement?
It seems to me that the answer to your question was higher. And you can look at the user agreement on the site, if it is there

Hmm..yeah
but so far it looks like a best project in this sphere lmao.I'm waiting for a ranked rating system

Yeah, but there will be more projects ike that in future.that wasn't just a system of assessments?

And is that good?Yes, that there was an opportunity of an estimation on different signs and the more difficult review as a result was formed

It depends on who are you looking at.it would be nice if there is a system to combat fake reviews
I have another question

Hmm..yeah

I have another question

Hmm..yeah

I have another question

Hmm..yeah
I have another question

Hmm..yeah
I have another question
I have another question
 I have another question
Activity: 686
I think that this project is one of the best investment now because he is in the Prime of their work
now, when any visible results is really cheaper to invest in the project, I think it's cool for all investors
coverage of audience is just incredibly large, I did not expect that everything will be exactly here
I'm the opposite from the very beginning of the project realized that it would help me and would be incredibly profitable
developers trust I hope that they will release any projects in the near future
Yes the team is very big and steep it is evident that professionals work at least according to the website
Yes, it's definitely a good point
joined to your opinion
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think that this project is one of the best investment now because he is in the Prime of their work
now, when any visible results is really cheaper to invest in the project, I think it's cool for all investors
coverage of audience is just incredibly large, I did not expect that everything will be exactly here
I'm the opposite from the very beginning of the project realized that it would help me and would be incredibly profitable
developers trust I hope that they will release any projects in the near future
Yes the team is very big and steep it is evident that professionals work at least according to the website
Yes, it's definitely a good point
Pages:
Jump to: