Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 10. (Read 4447 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Blockchain technologies really made a revolution of data storage. I guess it will be possible to use it in any possible field of knowledge. But, I am sure it is still need to be improved.
I agree with you. This technology really opened new horizons. What you actually mean about improving blockchain? Do you have some special ideas about it?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Blockchain technologies really made a revolution of data storage. I guess it will be possible to use it in any possible field of knowledge. But, I am sure it is still need to be improved.
Activity: 266
Slp is a project for people that really want to change something in their business. An experienced manager knows what could increase sales and it is loyalty campaigns.
Do you really think that loyalty campaigns can change something in your business? I guess sometimes it is so useless. Many customers don’t use even them.
Well, maybe you’re right. It is a problem of any loyalty campaigns. But, thanks to SLP this problem could be resolved. It only needs to be more targeted for users.
That’s why this project is so popular. I guess it is a good way to resolve everything. I have never thought it could be very useful. I have many loyalty points and I don’t use most of them.
If you use SLP you would be able to change them on something really useful for you. You can even earn something if you want to or discover some new companies and their products.
You are right. Thanks to Slp many businessmen could change their loyalty policy and make their business more successful. Thus, it is a good way to popularize products and services.
Users also have a benefit to discover something new. I guess SLP’s team designed a nice application that will be helpful for both kinds of customers.
It has a great potential I guess. Experienced team with strong ideas is supposed to be successful. Can’t wait for the official launch of the app.
I hope they will present it very soon. Me and my friends can’t wait for it too. We also filled in the form to participate in the white paper. I am so excited.
Activity: 364
Slp is a project for people that really want to change something in their business. An experienced manager knows what could increase sales and it is loyalty campaigns.
Do you really think that loyalty campaigns can change something in your business? I guess sometimes it is so useless. Many customers don’t use even them.
Well, maybe you’re right. It is a problem of any loyalty campaigns. But, thanks to SLP this problem could be resolved. It only needs to be more targeted for users.
That’s why this project is so popular. I guess it is a good way to resolve everything. I have never thought it could be very useful. I have many loyalty points and I don’t use most of them.
If you use SLP you would be able to change them on something really useful for you. You can even earn something if you want to or discover some new companies and their products.
You are right. Thanks to Slp many businessmen could change their loyalty policy and make their business more successful. Thus, it is a good way to popularize products and services.
Users also have a benefit to discover something new. I guess SLP’s team designed a nice application that will be helpful for both kinds of customers.
It has a great potential I guess. Experienced team with strong ideas is supposed to be successful. Can’t wait for the official launch of the app.
Activity: 210
Day by day SLP is getting stronger. I hope they will have enough power and ambitions to make all their ideas real. Who knows their plans for this summer?
They will make the final version of their white paper in accordance to their road map. Also, I know that they going to begin crowdsales. I guess that will happen as it is planned.
Well, I have already heard about these plans. Do you know about changes in the roadmap? Maybe, there is something new. I haven’t read news for a while.
No, I haven’t heard about any changes. All is happening like it used to be. Slp’s team doing their work flawless and there is no doubt in their success.
It is nice to see. I like that they’re doing everything right but would be so happy if the demo of SLP application will be ready as soon as it is possible.
Hey, don’t worry about it. They’ve recently made an announcement that they will present their application very soon. You can take a look on screenshots of the app’s interface on their facebook account.
Activity: 322
Day by day SLP is getting stronger. I hope they will have enough power and ambitions to make all their ideas real. Who knows their plans for this summer?
They will make the final version of their white paper in accordance to their road map. Also, I know that they going to begin crowdsales. I guess that will happen as it is planned.
Well, I have already heard about these plans. Do you know about changes in the roadmap? Maybe, there is something new. I haven’t read news for a while.
No, I haven’t heard about any changes. All is happening like it used to be. Slp’s team doing their work flawless and there is no doubt in their success.
It is nice to see. I like that they’re doing everything right but would be so happy if the demo of SLP application will be ready as soon as it is possible.
Activity: 406
Can’t wait for the time when I will be able to buy SLP tokens. I guess it will be very great. I have never seen as well-designed project as SLP is.  It has so many interesting features.
It offers transparency and way to develop your business. It so great that blockchain technologies are used to improve loyalty campaigns. Do you know when the public sales will be started?
Unfortunately, I don’t about it anything. Probably, I have lost some important announcements. Anyway, I am sure it will happen very soon. I don’t think that SLP’s team will make community wait too long.
I hope so. I am so excited about this project. Is there any opportunity to be the first who will buy Slp tokens? Can I become a member of the white list?
Everyone is excited about SLP. Well, of course there is opportunity. You just need to visit their website. There will be a form that you will fill in. After you need to send it to the manager’s email and they will answer you in a short time.
It looks simply. Can you tell me about conditions? What I need to do, or the filling the form is the only condition? I want to know everything. I can’t find useful info by myself.
You just need to look more attentively. I guess all information will be in that from. You need to wright the amount what you want to spend on slp tokens. It is the only thing I know.
Ok. Perhaps, I should text to their managers and find it out by myself. I Hope I will first person who will buy SLP tokens. I am gonna be proud of myself.
I wish you good luck, dude. Project gets stronger when there such enthusiasts like you. I am convinced that you will achieve all of your goals.
Activity: 350
Can’t wait for the time when I will be able to buy SLP tokens. I guess it will be very great. I have never seen as well-designed project as SLP is.  It has so many interesting features.
It offers transparency and way to develop your business. It so great that blockchain technologies are used to improve loyalty campaigns. Do you know when the public sales will be started?
Unfortunately, I don’t about it anything. Probably, I have lost some important announcements. Anyway, I am sure it will happen very soon. I don’t think that SLP’s team will make community wait too long.
I hope so. I am so excited about this project. Is there any opportunity to be the first who will buy Slp tokens? Can I become a member of the white list?
Everyone is excited about SLP. Well, of course there is opportunity. You just need to visit their website. There will be a form that you will fill in. After you need to send it to the manager’s email and they will answer you in a short time.
It looks simply. Can you tell me about conditions? What I need to do, or the filling the form is the only condition? I want to know everything. I can’t find useful info by myself.
You just need to look more attentively. I guess all information will be in that from. You need to wright the amount what you want to spend on slp tokens. It is the only thing I know.
Ok. Perhaps, I should text to their managers and find it out by myself. I Hope I will first person who will buy SLP tokens. I am gonna be proud of myself.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: