Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 8. (Read 4447 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I have my own business and I know how hard it is to make your product in demand. Customer become to be more demanding day by day. I except that SLP is a project that really could help me with this trouble.
Well, I think it is designed especially for you. The market is huge, so every product has hundreds of competitors and the situation is changing permanently thanks to innovations. Slp could help you to keep pace with the rapid changes
This project is really well-thought. Young companies want to be in demand and want to confidently enter on the market, but they don’t have much many possibilities do it. I hope SLP will try to help these companies too.
Don’t worry about it. It is one of the main goals of this project. Analytical export will help businessmen-beginners to improve their products and technologies in accordance with customers needs.
It is really very nice. I will be waiting for the official launch so much. I know that there many similar companies that offer this service, but I really like slp and I believe in its success.
Activity: 350
I have my own business and I know how hard it is to make your product in demand. Customer become to be more demanding day by day. I except that SLP is a project that really could help me with this trouble.
Well, I think it is designed especially for you. The market is huge, so every product has hundreds of competitors and the situation is changing permanently thanks to innovations. Slp could help you to keep pace with the rapid changes
This project is really well-thought. Young companies want to be in demand and want to confidently enter on the market, but they don’t have much many possibilities do it. I hope SLP will try to help these companies too.
Don’t worry about it. It is one of the main goals of this project. Analytical export will help businessmen-beginners to improve their products and technologies in accordance with customers needs.
Activity: 350
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
SLP is doing real good work. I like that they help companies to deal with many problems. Users can be also thankful because they will be saved from spam. This stuff is really so annoying. I don’t like at all.
What do you mean? There will be some filters or adblockers? I just don’t get what you trying to say. I thought this project has others goals. Probably I’ve missed something.
It’s ok. I’ve got misunderstood. I’ve meant that companies will be able to target their loyalty and even advertisement, so it can reduce useless ads. I guess it is really nice.
I have never heard about it. It’s nice. Besides, many customers avoid company that have very aggressive ads. I mean when it is everywhere and you can’t get rid of it.
True.  I guess this project could help to find the golden middle. People really want to use production of those companies that really care about customers’ requests. It is so nice that we have projects like SLP.
I am sure that they will achieve all of their goals. Especially I will be happy when the application will be accessible for downloading. I really want to show it to my friends. Their just don’t believe in such projects.
Why they are so unsure? Cryptoprojects based on blockchain technology change the future. They should be more attentive to SLP and many others too. SLP offers real service to improve any business.
I understand it all. I am sure that this project is something really exiting. I know that developers have great background and talent. Probably, my friends need to talk to you. You can convince anyone.
I am not so sure about it. In case I will be happy to help. Anyway, any member of our community will be happy to help and answer on any questions. See ya.
Thanks. I will make them register on bitcointalk and they will see why everyone is so excited about cryptocurrencies and SLP too.
Activity: 322
SLP is doing real good work. I like that they help companies to deal with many problems. Users can be also thankful because they will be saved from spam. This stuff is really so annoying. I don’t like at all.
What do you mean? There will be some filters or adblockers? I just don’t get what you trying to say. I thought this project has others goals. Probably I’ve missed something.
It’s ok. I’ve got misunderstood. I’ve meant that companies will be able to target their loyalty and even advertisement, so it can reduce useless ads. I guess it is really nice.
I have never heard about it. It’s nice. Besides, many customers avoid company that have very aggressive ads. I mean when it is everywhere and you can’t get rid of it.
True.  I guess this project could help to find the golden middle. People really want to use production of those companies that really care about customers’ requests. It is so nice that we have projects like SLP.
I am sure that they will achieve all of their goals. Especially I will be happy when the application will be accessible for downloading. I really want to show it to my friends. Their just don’t believe in such projects.
Why they are so unsure? Cryptoprojects based on blockchain technology change the future. They should be more attentive to SLP and many others too. SLP offers real service to improve any business.
I understand it all. I am sure that this project is something really exiting. I know that developers have great background and talent. Probably, my friends need to talk to you. You can convince anyone.
I am not so sure about it. In case I will be happy to help. Anyway, any member of our community will be happy to help and answer on any questions. See ya.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
All accurately appreciate that SLP allows customers to exchange bonus points using the primary platform currency, SLP tokens and spend earned bonus points for reward and products
Activity: 252
The project can really help to resolve many problems. I think it can up loyalty of any company to another level. It can change users’ attitude to loyalty points and company in general. It is a great mover of progress.
Yes, I guess it is something revolutionary new for the market, but I still don’t get one thing. What do you mean, when you say about the “raising to the next level”?
Look, unfortunately, loyalty points mostly aren’t used because people just don’t know what to do exactly with them. I think it is really a serious problem for any business. Also, it is really hard to use those points sometimes.
I understand what you want to say. For example, if you want to buy a plane ticket using air company miles. Sometimes it is almost impossible. It has a billion of different conditions.

It is true. Loyalty campaigns need to be more customer focused. I mean that it really needs to fulfill clients’ requests. In other case it is useless waste of company resources.
Yes, I agree. I think loyalty need to be more personalized. Users are more motivated to use production of your company if your loyalty manager knows what is needed for certain clients.
Of course, it will change the attitude to company. Client will disseminate information about those privileges that he gets from this loyalty and more people will be interested in your products.

I guess it is very hard to provide. There supposed to be enormous database with information about every client. It is very hard to provide
That’s why SLP will be a successful and needed project. It helps to resolve those problem that I’ve meant. A simple application with friendly interface. What else is needed?
Yes, I thing it is the perfect decision. It is the optimal choice for both sides. Everyone will get what they want from this system I guess.
Activity: 196
The project can really help to resolve many problems. I think it can up loyalty of any company to another level. It can change users’ attitude to loyalty points and company in general. It is a great mover of progress.
Yes, I guess it is something revolutionary new for the market, but I still don’t get one thing. What do you mean, when you say about the “raising to the next level”?
Look, unfortunately, loyalty points mostly aren’t used because people just don’t know what to do exactly with them. I think it is really a serious problem for any business. Also, it is really hard to use those points sometimes.
I understand what you want to say. For example, if you want to buy a plane ticket using air company miles. Sometimes it is almost impossible. It has a billion of different conditions.

It is true. Loyalty campaigns need to be more customer focused. I mean that it really needs to fulfill clients’ requests. In other case it is useless waste of company resources.
Yes, I agree. I think loyalty need to be more personalized. Users are more motivated to use production of your company if your loyalty manager knows what is needed for certain clients.
Of course, it will change the attitude to company. Client will disseminate information about those privileges that he gets from this loyalty and more people will be interested in your products.

I guess it is very hard to provide. There supposed to be enormous database with information about every client. It is very hard to provide
That’s why SLP will be a successful and needed project. It helps to resolve those problem that I’ve meant. A simple application with friendly interface. What else is needed?
Activity: 252

Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: