Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 9. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The project can really help to resolve many problems. I think it can up loyalty of any company to another level. It can change users’ attitude to loyalty points and company in general. It is a great mover of progress.
Yes, I guess it is something revolutionary new for the market, but I still don’t get one thing. What do you mean, when you say about the “raising to the next level”?
Look, unfortunately, loyalty points mostly aren’t used because people just don’t know what to do exactly with them. I think it is really a serious problem for any business. Also, it is really hard to use those points sometimes.
I understand what you want to say. For example, if you want to buy a plane ticket using air company miles. Sometimes it is almost impossible. It has a billion of different conditions.

It is true. Loyalty campaigns need to be more customer focused. I mean that it really needs to fulfill clients’ requests. In other case it is useless waste of company resources.
Yes, I agree. I think loyalty need to be more personalized. Users are more motivated to use production of your company if your loyalty manager knows what is needed for certain clients.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The project can really help to resolve many problems. I think it can up loyalty of any company to another level. It can change users’ attitude to loyalty points and company in general. It is a great mover of progress.
Yes, I guess it is something revolutionary new for the market, but I still don’t get one thing. What do you mean, when you say about the “raising to the next level”?
Look, unfortunately, loyalty points mostly aren’t used because people just don’t know what to do exactly with them. I think it is really a serious problem for any business. Also, it is really hard to use those points sometimes.
I understand what you want to say. For example, if you want to buy a plane ticket using air company miles. Sometimes it is almost impossible. It has a billion of different conditions.

It is true. Loyalty campaigns need to be more customer focused. I mean that it really needs to fulfill clients’ requests. In other case it is useless waste of company resources.
I think the modern system of loyalty programs needs to be modernized. Very often it is a waste of client’s time. Companies doesn’t know how really works their customer service.

It is true. I think when people get a call from a customer’s service, they just say that they are busy and keep doing their stuff. Also, employees just have scripted answers and questions and don’t talk with the client for real.  I think this is a big problem.   
Yes, I agree with you. It is a great waste of companies’ money and clients’ time. I am glad to see that SLP tries to fix this somehow. I think it will be very interesting for both parts
Of course, it will. Companies will be able to reconstruct their loyalty programs to something really customer focused. I guess it will save their money and human resources too.

It won’t be good only for businessmen. Simple customers will be able to choose what they want and use their loyalty points for something useful. It is a perfect combination.
I consider that this project is multifunctional. It is a great alternative for everyone. It can raise the level of efficiency of loyalty programs and help it to make an easy shift to a new development stage.
Yes, I am sure about it. SLP’s business attractiveness is very high. I think that money that will be invested in this project will be multiplied in a short time.

Their roadmap makes me believe that SLP’s team will be able to achieve all of their goals. They really know how to use their experience in the current direction.
Sailplay was pretty successful, so I think it will be easy to them to combine new ideas and experience to create something spectacular.

I believe that it will be so. Thank you for taking the time to chat with me.
Activity: 266
I think the modern system of loyalty programs needs to be modernized. Very often it is a waste of client’s time. Companies doesn’t know how really works their customer service.

It is true. I think when people get a call from a customer’s service, they just say that they are busy and keep doing their stuff. Also, employees just have scripted answers and questions and don’t talk with the client for real.  I think this is a big problem.   
Yes, I agree with you. It is a great waste of companies’ money and clients’ time. I am glad to see that SLP tries to fix this somehow. I think it will be very interesting for both parts
Of course, it will. Companies will be able to reconstruct their loyalty programs to something really customer focused. I guess it will save their money and human resources too.

It won’t be good only for businessmen. Simple customers will be able to choose what they want and use their loyalty points for something useful. It is a perfect combination.
I consider that this project is multifunctional. It is a great alternative for everyone. It can raise the level of efficiency of loyalty programs and help it to make an easy shift to a new development stage.
Yes, I am sure about it. SLP’s business attractiveness is very high. I think that money that will be invested in this project will be multiplied in a short time.

Their roadmap makes me believe that SLP’s team will be able to achieve all of their goals. They really know how to use their experience in the current direction.
Sailplay was pretty successful, so I think it will be easy to them to combine new ideas and experience to create something spectacular.

Activity: 238
Blockchain technologies really made a revolution of data storage. I guess it will be possible to use it in any possible field of knowledge. But, I am sure it is still need to be improved.
I agree with you. This technology really opened new horizons. What you actually mean about improving blockchain? Do you have some special ideas about it?
Well, I don’t think it is a special idea. I just mean that these technologies are connected to cryptocurrency transactions and it is really very importing. Developers need to think about security. I know that hackers mostly attack blockchain users.
It is true. I have thought about it already. I guess it is a big problem because it could cause loss of important private data too. I don’t think customers, like big serious company are happy, when they are secrets are open.
Your words have sense. I am sure that SLP developers really thought about and users could be sure about safety of their private data.
It is so nice to hear. It is great project I guess that is well-designed for customers and users. I hope it will be on the top of the current market. It really deserves it.
Activity: 280
Blockchain technologies really made a revolution of data storage. I guess it will be possible to use it in any possible field of knowledge. But, I am sure it is still need to be improved.
I agree with you. This technology really opened new horizons. What you actually mean about improving blockchain? Do you have some special ideas about it?
Well, I don’t think it is a special idea. I just mean that these technologies are connected to cryptocurrency transactions and it is really very importing. Developers need to think about security. I know that hackers mostly attack blockchain users.
It is true. I have thought about it already. I guess it is a big problem because it could cause loss of important private data too. I don’t think customers, like big serious company are happy, when they are secrets are open.
Your words have sense. I am sure that SLP developers really thought about and users could be sure about safety of their private data.
Activity: 238
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: